Horrible Business: John Dough's Pizza Norwalk, CT

stangin99

Established Member
If you ever want pizza in Norwalk, or have the ability to influence others, AVOID this place.

Went out in SoNo with some friends tonight, town was very quiet. Ended up at Johns Pizza for some late night food. Only 1-2 other tables in the place. We ordered 3 pizzas at 8pm. By 8:45, we tracked down manager who said ordered would be out soon. By 8:55 the OWNER found us and apologized for the delay, said he would cover our bill so long as we generously tipped our server. We generously agreed.

After we tipped 30+% with no payment for actual bill, the owner tracked us down on SoNo sidewalk and demanded we pay for full bill. Refused to agree that he would cover our bill. Me + fiance ended up paying $80 for bill, plus the $30 we originally left for tip.

Please avoid this place. If you have influence, drive others away from it. I absolutely DESPISE bad customer service and ownership, and this is one of the few that is on my shitlist. Hell, I will give you beer for life if you bankrupt this place.

JustCallMeJack

X-JACK-X
Established Member
I was taught that every good customer experience will be passed along to one friend/colleague but a negative one will be told to 7x more people... Try finding a google or yelp review and share your story there. I use those review sites all the time to get a feeling of a new food joint for the wife and I to try for the first time. Sorry to hear that as well, should have had a cell vid of the mgr saying he would cover the bill as proof just to pin his ass against the wall.

Users who are viewing this thread