Horrible night/day today... cops, injury

REPOEDsDIME

w00000t w00t!
Established Member
Ok, jst gotta get it out. I'm PISSED! I went downtown STL last night to celebrate my best friends' birthday. We party all night, and then took a Taxi to the Hyatt Regency and got two rooms.

Then the fun really begins. I leave the hotel at about 6am to go out to my truck to get another pack of cigs out of it. As I'm walking, I hear glass break, and I'm like WTF? I come around the corner and there's somebody reaching into my truck! It was MY glass breaking! When I yell and start running towards him he takes off.:mj:

So here I am with a broken out passsenger window. I get in my truck and drive it up to the front of the hotel and park it. I reach to grab my cigs and I slice my hand wide open on a random piece of glass I didn't see. So now I'm bleedin' like a mofo every (thin blood from drinking didn't help). I tell the hotel people outside what just happened and that I'm leaving my truck here b/c it doesn't have a window.

Then, to make it even more fun, I am awakened in my room today by 5 city police officers standing around my bed. They ask if I owned the truck. YES! I tell them what happened and they ask me to show them where it happened. So they cuff me and stick me in the car and I take them to where it happened.

Then, they take me into the station, why? B/c I was now apperently a suspect in a hit and run, robbery, and some other shit.:cuss: They towed my truck to impound and took pics of it, blah blah blah. Evidentally it was a "white truck" that was seen.

Well I'm home now, but it has been a long day, not to mention, I was sooo hung over all day. And actually still a little drunk.

Just had to get it out!

:cuss: :mj: :cuss: :mj: :cuss: :mj: :cuss: :mj: :cuss: :mj: :cuss: :mj: :cuss: :mj: :cuss:

TrophyCar

2wheels are better than 4
Established Member
Good god, that's crazy. I feel your pain on the break-in. Just went through it myself, but I haven't been arrested . . . yet. I will when I find the mofos. I'm going down for assault at the very least.

REPOEDsDIME

w00000t w00t!
Established Member
eh, I would say "stupid pigs" but they're just doing there job. It was a pretty serious thing ya know. Someone is layed up in the hospital inconcience so I don't blame them. I blame the fool who had a truck "the same color". Just plane retarted. Thankfully I have more than one vehicle b/c I can't get my truck out of the impound until Monday... AND I have to pay to get it out. What Bullshit! Those retards should just give me my damn truck back!

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
I can't see why they would think you were involved in a hit and run, etc. if the only damage to your truck was the window. There should be broken glass in the parking lot to back up your story...

Sinister Angel

Buh Bye !
Originally posted by REPOEDsDIME
I can't get my truck out of the impound until Monday... AND I have to pay to get it out. What Bullshit! Those retards should just give me my damn truck back!

See above comment regarding stupid pigs

Hell, I'd say threaten litigation

REPOEDsDIME

w00000t w00t!
Established Member
I showed them the glass on the ground where it was broken into. And that's what I said, is it damaged other than the window? And they said no. So I was like, what, do you think I could hit someone in my truck and almost kill them and have no damage? ok, ok, I'll admit, STUPID Poters.

wally9404

Established Member
i wouldnt drink in st louis city or st louis county,cops are bad in both places.stay at home and party, to expensive d.w.i ,not worth the hassle. sorry to hear about the vehicle being towed,you better pucker up for that bill$$$$$$$$

cobravert03

Why? Because it's funny.
Sorry to hear about your string of misfortunes. Sounds like you're lucky they didn't try to get you for DUI, since you admitted to us you were still "a little drunk" when you moved your truck. That certainly would have topped everything off nicely. I may be wrong, but around here, just being behind the wheel of a PARKED, unstarted car while intoxicated equals DUI.

REPOEDsDIME

w00000t w00t!
Established Member
Yes, I do underdstand the whole drinkin' and driving thing. And am not proud of it. But it was parked in spot that wasn't good considering that the window was busted out. I know I only moved it "half a block" but a DUI is a DUI. That's why we used Taxis, etc. to get around.

Users who are viewing this thread