Horsepower by Herman

buster1

Established Member
Had my car tuned by Herman on Wednesday and it rocks , great person , great shop and hope to see him and his family in the future in a more casual setting up here in Canada .:banana:

1BadAzzGT

Established Member
Had my car tuned by Herman on Wednesday and it rocks , great person , great shop and hope to see him and his family in the future in a more casual setting up here in Canada .:banana:

Do tell more about your combo, the mods, and the #'s :)

Hermann is great people for sure and I'll be over there so he and I can work on my tune soon.

buster1

Established Member
Mods

04 Cobra , MMR950 stroker long block , ported heads , stg 2 cams , SLP longtubes and high flow cats , fore hat , GT pumps , dual fpdm , 8an line upgrade with CPR rails , 60lb injectors , 2800 maf , FIPK2 , 2.4 KB with SBTB at 21lbs , 170 deg tsat , 94 octane with a slurp of torco , 680rwhp , 640 rwtq .

1BadAzzGT

Established Member
04 Cobra , MMR950 stroker long block , ported heads , stg 2 cams , SLP longtubes and high flow cats , fore hat , GT pumps , dual fpdm , 8an line upgrade with CPR rails , 60lb injectors , 2800 maf , FIPK2 , 2.4 KB with SBTB at 21lbs , 170 deg tsat , 94 octane with a slurp of torco , 680rwhp , 640 rwtq .

Very stealthy numbers congrats!!!! I'm hoping for 500rw not nearly comparable to yours but still enough to give some folks a fit on the streets :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread