Horsepower by Hermann

Mike@HBH

Established Member
Whats up MACA, just a heads up, I'm now working with horsepower by hermann and will be a much more active poster on here and in other sections. We will gladly help you reach all of your high performance goals.

Horsepower by hermann
6786 Mid Cities Ave
Beltsville‎ MD‎ 20705-1408
United States
(301) 931-3673
Open 9am~5pm Mon~Fri

evolve

Established Member
Just in time for me to move to MD! Can you tune on E85 there? Talk about good timing!

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
Much needed, Hermann has always been great! Only way to improve is a constant voice on the forum

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
Hermann did a great job on my car, He treated me very well and will def. use him once I go turbo.

evolve

Established Member
Whats up MACA, just a heads up, I'm now working with horsepower by hermann and will be a much more active poster on here and in other sections. We will gladly help you reach all of your high performance goals.

Horsepower by hermann
6786 Mid Cities Ave
United States
(301) 931-3673
Open 9am~5pm Mon~Fri

Can you PM me a price on a tune? Thanks.

Posted via Topify on Android

paluka21

Established Member
I called Hermann a while back for a tune on my 95 cobra. Told the gentleman on the phone what MY it was, and the motor combo. He stated "yeah we tune the 4 valve cobras all the time." :lol: (It was not Hermann on the phone)
On a serious note, I've heard a lot of good things about Hermann's tuning capabilities and some of my friends took their cars to him. But I never understood why he doesn't start up a website to get his name out there more? I know there is a facebook account however.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
This thread was started a year ago then revived 2 days ago. HBH tuned my 04 cobra and did an awesome job. He had a half dozen 03/04 Cobras in the shop at the time and was slammed with work. My conclusion is that he is so busy that he doesn't need to advertise.

paluka21

Established Member
This thread was started a year ago then revived 2 days ago. HBH tuned my 04 cobra and did an awesome job. He had a half dozen 03/04 Cobras in the shop at the time and was slammed with work. My conclusion is that he is so busy that he doesn't need to advertise.

Nice to know.

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
yea dude, every time ive went to his shop he was so slammed he couldnt talk. In a car on the dyno while 3 others were up on a lift and other cars were parked in the shop waiting their turn.

seems like word of mouth creates plenty of business to keep him busy

Mike@HBH

Established Member
We are very busy, but always looking for new and return customers. Dyno calibrations (tune) usually run between $700-$900. That will include 3 tunes. Economy tune, daily tune, and a racing tune. Give us a call with any questions.

6786 Mid Cities Ave
United States
(301) 931-3673

HURTNEM

Well Blow Me Down!!!
Established Member
We are very busy, but always looking for new and return customers. Dyno calibrations (tune) usually run between $700-$900. That will include 3 tunes. Economy tune, daily tune, and a racing tune. Give us a call with any questions.

6786 Mid Cities Ave
United States
(301) 931-3673

Is that price for tuning Lambos??? How much for Cobras? lol

Users who are viewing this thread