HOTTTT Wings!!!

MikeDSVT

Established Member
So this place called Wendell's up here in Massachusetts has to die for wings.

They have many diffrent levels of hotness. Sissy, sissy suicidal, regular, half and half, 3.5's, extra spicy and suicidal.

Last friday I got the suicidals and they were HOTTTTT.

This week i took the ultimate challenge and order the DOUBLE DARES. They don't appear on the menu and you have to know about them and ask to get them. At which time the waitress' look at you and give you a look like "what the hell are you thinking"

The suicidal sauce last week was so thick it was almost a paste. My wings came and evryone at my table looked at me. I snapped a few pics, and dug in. 4 wings in your mouth is on fire your ears are tingling and ypur whole body gets a warm feeling. I swear you get hihg on these things. But I ate all 10 of them CAKED in sauce filled with the seeds from habenaro(sp?) peppers. And wiped the bowl clean with my fries.

I have NO IDEA how they can make them this hott but so flavorful.
doubledare.jpg

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
Wingz Ect. in Aurora CO. has some kickass wings and its funny to watch people come in and get the hottest ones. They will be in tears and sweating while they are eating. I know there are some denver people on board.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
I had wings so hot one night I could only eat 2. My tounge went numb, my stomach was on fire and the next morning I thought I was going to shoot flames outa my azz, no joke. Never again.

John and Renae

Established Member
The hottest thing I have ever had was in Seattle. It was at a barbeque place where the tradition was to "Meet the Man". It was a barbeque sauce that was so hot, I had no more than a quarter of a spoonful on my brisket, and it cleared my sinuses in about 2 seconds. I was in pain for the rest of the day.

those wings sound dangerous...

WutApex

Wut Apex!?!
Established Member
99cobrablack said:
Wingz Ect. in Aurora CO. has some kickass wings and its funny to watch people come in and get the hottest ones. They will be in tears and sweating while they are eating. I know there are some denver people on board.

Where's Wings Etc?

My brother used to (and currently lives with the owners son) work at Woodys Wings & Things off of Buckley & Mexico:bowdown:

VenemousShadow

Go Cats!
Established Member
99cobrablack said:

Where at in Aurora?

Edit: looks like thats 2 of us who want to know

type911

Heave To....
Established Member
smkSHO said:
So this place called Wendell's up here in Massachusetts has to die for wings.

They have many diffrent levels of hotness. Sissy, sissy suicidal, regular, half and half, 3.5's, extra spicy and suicidal.

Last friday I got the suicidals and they were HOTTTTT.

This week i took the ultimate challenge and order the DOUBLE DARES. They don't appear on the menu and you have to know about them and ask to get them. At which time the waitress' look at you and give you a look like "what the hell are you thinking"

The suicidal sauce last week was so thick it was almost a paste. My wings came and evryone at my table looked at me. I snapped a few pics, and dug in. 4 wings in your mouth is on fire your ears are tingling and ypur whole body gets a warm feeling. I swear you get hihg on these things. But I ate all 10 of them CAKED in sauce filled with the seeds from habenaro(sp?) peppers. And wiped the bowl clean with my fries.

I have NO IDEA how they can make them this hott but so flavorful.
doubledare.jpg

I consider my self a wing connoisseur. Where in Mass is this place. So far the best wings I have ever had are the Tequila Chapotle wings from The Troy Alehouse in Troy NY. followed closely by Wings Plus in Boca Raton FL. If this truely is a great wingplace I must find it.

MikeDSVT

Established Member
911 I was up in your area a few weeks ago. Guys it is in Norton Mass. It is truely awesome wings. If anyone wants to schedule a meet up I would be down for sure.

ford fanatic

Four Eyed Freak
Established Member
MustangMitch said:
Ive tried a hotsauce before that all I had was one eye drop of it on my tounge and I thought I was seriously going to die.
Me too, it was called Dave's Insanity Sauce. :pepper: :pepper:

Users who are viewing this thread