House Vote Needed to Stop EPA's Proposed Vehicle Emissions Standards/SEMA updates

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
I got a reply from my so called representative (D) of course and said he will support green initiative. Those people are horrible and trying to kill the hobby we all love and make a living from.

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member
I got a reply from my so called representative (D) of course and said he will support green initiative. Those people are horrible and trying to kill the hobby we all love and make a living from.
Dont forget about these electives when it comes to election time.

Last edited:

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
I didn’t vote them in. The dummies that live in my district out voted the R’s again.
Alot ppl just dont understand there being lied too and what there real agenda is, I can only hope that auto hobbist wake up before its to late. We must use our FREEDOM OF SPEECH to protect our hobby.

Last edited:

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member

Automakers Will Face $14 Billion in Penalties Over Proposed Fuel Standards, Trade Group Claims​

These proposed fuel standards are ridiculous and unachieveable.........

Cobracletus

Established Member
I understand what you're saying but keep in mind roughly 50% of our population enjoys mandates, restrictive laws and generally being told what to do and think.

Our hobby and ICE are dying a slow choking death at the hands of the government. All we can do is resist until the end.

I'll do my part, sign whatever petition or letter but I have zero hope of a turnaround or any form of protection granted to our hobby.

With that said I genuinely hope I am wrong.
Exactly my thoughts. With an emphasis on the zero hope part.

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
I understand what you're saying but keep in mind roughly 50% of our population enjoys mandates, restrictive laws and generally being told what to do and think.

Our hobby and ICE are dying a slow choking death at the hands of the government. All we can do is resist until the end.

I'll do my part, sign whatever petition or letter but I have zero hope of a turnaround or any form of protection granted to our hobby.

With that said I genuinely hope I am wrong.
Not to hijack the thread but a significant portion of the population wanted to have people confined to their home or jailed for not getting a Covid vaccine. I don’t think they give two shits about anyone’s freedom to have a hot rod.

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
Not to hijack the thread but a significant portion of the population wanted to have people confined to their home or jailed for not getting a Covid vaccine. I don’t think they give two shits about anyone’s freedom to have a hot rod.
Unfortunately.......Most of those ppl that took the shot wanted to persecute those who didnt.

Last edited:

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
Seems to me that they are aiming this green agenda at the general population. I dont really believe that all gas vehicles will be exempt to the wealthy. Just my opinion. I guess I'll start to take this very serious when I see the likes of jay leno and others of his stature dumping there car collections. Most ppl dont seem to be taking this green agenda serious as record sales are still happening at Mecum and Barret jackson auctions. Interesting times ahead for sure!

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
Auto makers should just not pay the fines. They should take a stand against the government. They are supposedly private companies correct? We have a free market society too right?

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
Auto makers should just not pay the fines. They should take a stand against the government. They are supposedly private companies correct? We have a free market society too right?
Unfortunately the gov owns GM/Stellantis. Ford has no choice but to go along. The fate of our beloved gas cars will come down to the 2024 election.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Seems to me that they are aiming this green agenda at the general population. I dont really believe that all gas vehicles will be exempt to the wealthy. Just my opinion. I guess I'll start to take this very serious when I see the likes of jay leno and others of his stature dumping there car collections. Most ppl dont seem to be taking this green agenda serious as record sales are still happening at Mecum and Barret jackson auctions. Interesting times ahead for sure!

I appreciate your tenacity. You sir, are a Patriot. Thanks.

As far as exemptions, don't forget about that special little weasel word the tyrants used with great effectiveness during the chyna virus cluster****, "essential".

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
I appreciate your tenacity. You sir, are a Patriot. Thanks.

As far as exemptions, don't forget about that special little weasel word the tyrants used with great effectiveness during the chyna virus cluster****, "essential".

Interesting article below on MSN regarding my comment to gas vehicles still being available to the wealthy. Dont think this is too far fetched of a theory.....atleast im not the only one who thinks so....

Last edited:

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
How's that RPM act working out!

Hasnt been killed either...........

SEMA STATEMENT ON THE STATUS OF THE RECOGNIZING THE PROTECTION OF MOTORSPORTS (RPM) ACT​

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
American Flag Picture GIF

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread