Houston Area Tuner

dsmith658

Where's all my money??
Established Member
I a new guy to Houston am looking for a good performance shop / tuner. I know people have had a lot of good things to say about TSS, but it's a bit of a hike for me if I can avoid it.

I spoke to Houston Performance whose shop manager was not aware ford was making aluminator engines for the coyote platform (scared me off a little bit), and I got a quote from Fastlane which was astronomical in price.

Any recommendations out there?

Jvibe92

Established Member
If you're not doing a FI or nitrous build. Honestly don't worry too much about it. I've gone through PSI and it was shit compared to AED. Chris car doc is a Lund provider in the humble area. There's also midnight performance and kp racing. They've done a few nice mustangs.

dsmith658

Where's all my money??
Established Member
I'm already FI, so it's a concern for me since I'll be pushing it to the limits of pump gas. Roush TVS / meth injection / Auminator.

I'll give Chris Car Doc a call and see what they have to offer. Thanks for the reccomendations!

1slo5oh

Established Member
Don't forget Triangle Speed Shop over in Orange ... it may be just a little bit of a haul over there but they are good at what they do

Gpcalero

Cuz Racecar
Established Member
Chris Holmes of Forced Motorsports relocated from Florida to Houston not too long ago. He would be able to set you up with a nice tune.

Flaco1

Established Member
I got my car tune from tss and Daniel knows stuff. It's a little drive out there but worth it. I don't know of other good tuners in local area. I was in the same boat you didn't want to make the drive. But I been messaging Chris (Mastwolf)and mention he could set it up locally here in Houston. Also gave me a great price. So once I get my car going this coming up month I'm going to hit him up.

DoubleClutch

Established Member
limitless performance and fabrication, in the humble area if im not mistaken. I'm currently AED tuned and couldnt be happier with it, but i've heard many good things from many people in regards to LPF. Stay away from Houston Performance, unless you're just looking for a dyno to make some pulls on.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread