Houston Area Tuners

03SonicSnake

Member of 500/500 Club
Established Member
Strictly has done every bit of work and tuning that I didn't do myself and they did an awesome job! The tuning is very well done and they treat my car like it's one of their own. In my opinion they didn't charge too much and they're a real friendly group of guys! They recently had a dyno day a few months back and we had a blast!!

Blaine@PSI

Established Member
If answering the phones is our only downfall then we feel it is worth it. Sorry to those that we miss there call but the time we spend on the phone is less time we spend on cars in the shop. In person we will stop and talk to you so feel free to stop by in person.

gfcobra04

Established Member
Premium Member
tuner

I use Fastlane for all my work & I live in the Meyerland area. I do not mind traveling the extra miles to go to a shop I know does good work & takes care of their customers. I have known the owner Nick for 12 years, he always treats me right with all the work he has done over the years. I have used some other shops & have always come back to Fastlane. Yes they are very busy. They tune & work on all types Cobras, Ford GT, Vipers & Diesels. If you need some work done ask for Anthony he will set you up.
Gary.

ported 04

Its never enough.
Established Member
I use Fastlane for all my work & I live in the Meyerland area. I do not mind traveling the extra miles to go to a shop I know does good work & takes care of their customers. I have known the owner Nick for 12 years, he always treats me right with all the work he has done over the years. I have used some other shops & have always come back to Fastlane. Yes they are very busy. They tune & work on all types Cobras, Ford GT, Vipers & Diesels. If you need some work done ask for Anthony he will set you up.
Gary.
What did fastlane use to tune your car?

TNTLightning

DSG Terminator
Established Member
IMO PSI is the way to go. I've had dealings with Triangle-very nice people(Daniel is very knowledgeable), Strictly-Didn't much care for them, although Richard seems to be a nice guy, and Murillo motorsport--too far to drive again, but badass tuner. I have talked several times with Patrick at PSI about a retune on my 03 cobra after fuel system install and he has been very helpful and friendly. I also have had several friends get tunes from him(Big Nasty's lightning is one of them), and everyone is extremely pleased with them. As far as i'm concerned, PSI is where i'm going for tunes from now on. If you leave Patrick a message, he will call back.

MoToCoBrA

Established Member
My car was tuned at Houston Performance, they did ALL the work on my car besides the pulley and port. (that was done at strictly)

I'm actually probably going to HP soon cuz i need a tune for my MAFia sitting in my car...

Be careful with them. They wrecked my buddys car and did 3 really crappy tunes on mine, my dads, and my friends cobras. Psi has my respect and business.

Users who are viewing this thread