Houston Meet...

Cobra-Master

Established Member
How many Houston based Terminators are out there? Several of us are thinking about arranging a Houston Terminator meet when it warms up a bit.

T3RMINATOR

Established Member
How many Houston based Terminators are out there? Several of us are thinking about arranging a Houston Terminator meet when it warms up a bit.

I'd suggest holding one in March during TX2K... quite a few Terminators make their way out there from across the country.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Cobra-Master

Established Member

Dave.O

Established Member
I would be interested in this as well. "Warm" and Houston is a relative term. I grew up in ny it's always "warm" here

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

SVT_Troy

Established Member
I’m down. I would think it’s a better idea to avoid the TX2K. Lots of immature peeps and trouble

This happens to every car event that becomes popular. Its really a shame. I haven't been to the Tail of the Dragon in almost 8 years now because of this same phenomenon.....

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
This happens to every car event that becomes popular. Its really a shame. I haven't been to the Tail of the Dragon in almost 8 years now because of this same phenomenon.....
I always wanted to hit the Tail of the Dragon. I drove the Blue Ridge PW last year in a rental car. I was so close lol.

Didn't think about that one. There was a guy running from the cops doing like 180 in a gt500 last year

Yeah I really don't want to get jammed up because of the ricers, or heaven forbid our cars get smashed

Cobra-Master

Established Member
Thanks for the replies everyone. Right now shooting for 3/18/18 for the date. I’ll work to find a venue far enough away from Royal Purple to avoid cross path riff raff.... I’ve put out an invite on FB... PM me your FB details and I’ll send it your way so your getting the latest details.

Cobra-Master

Established Member

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks for the replies everyone. Right now shooting for 3/18/18 for the date. I’ll work to find a venue far enough away from Royal Purple to avoid cross path riff raff.... I’ve put out an invite on FB... PM me your FB details and I’ll send it your way so your getting the latest details.

Don't have FB, so if you can remember maybe PM me with details or I'll check with you as it gets closer

Cobra-Master

Established Member
1ca9379fb0bf7e1ca3d6fbe7d5aa1d27.jpg

Attachments

• 96e28912649d47c39e7295d6fe3d858a.jpg
    96e28912649d47c39e7295d6fe3d858a.jpg
    243.2 KB · Views: 78

Users who are viewing this thread