Houston, TX All Out SVT GTG Friday Night w/Sat. Dyno Day (Details Inside)

Will be in attendance on......

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

02TrueBlu

Established Member
What:

3rdCoastLightnings.com has put together an all out event for ALL SVT owners. We have put in countless hours of work and organization in order to make this possible. What do you get out of it? A Friday night hangout with all of the local SVT Owners (Houston) and then a Dyno Day w/BBQ on Sat. We will have the BBQ catered and will be free of charge. Drinks will also be provided. (For Dyno Day participants, friends, and family members) Hopefully we can have enough people meet out at HRP on Sunday (June 24th) to set up some grudge matches and things like that.​

Where: Houston/Webster, TX
Friday Night on the streets------June 22nd
PSI Motorsports Dyno Day-------June 23rd
Meet up out at HRP--------------June 24th

Pricing:
$35 per vehicle person w/AF Readout (2 Dyno Pulls and you can pay $10 for each additional pulls)

PRICING DETAILS
Dyno Day: $10 for an additional pull
Spectators: $5 Per person
T-Shirts: $15 per shirt. Contact Kris or Fuzzie with sizes
(We are working on the T-Shirt Deal)

Event Details:

June 22nd: Meet and Greet GTG.
This will be an all out meet that we are having. Since all of the craziness going on up on the NS of Houston we will do this down south. Ive been to this meet up place several times and its been a great turn out with no problems with people running us off. We'll be meeting at the Hooters @ NASA RD1 since they have a NICE parking lot out back for us to hang out in and if the we decide to eat Ill call up there a couple of hours early and get them to set up for us. (I got connections within Hooters). What ever happens after that we are not responsible for (I.E. Exceeding the posted speed limits)

Address:
Hooters of NASA
20790 Gulf Freeway
Webster, TX 77598

June 23rd: Dyno Day @ PSI Motorsports
First truck on the Dyno @ 8 am
This includes 2 dyno pulls (with or without A/F), BBQ dinner at the dyno day. Now, we can only have a maximum of 24 Lightnings here (2 lightnings per hour). We will have plaques made for the Highest HP and Highest Tourqe

Address:
PSI Motor Sports
18420 Hwy. 3
Webster, Texas 77598

June 24th:
3rdCoastLightnings.com @ HRP
A slight change in plans here.... Gates open at 2pm and Races start at 3 pm. We can have a GTG spot predetermined and we can all caravan out there if we want just to ensure we all get together in case of any grudge match-ups.

Address:
Houston Raceway Park
2525 FM 565
Baytown, TX

**NOTE**
Since there is only so many hours in the day we can only squeeze 24 vehicles on the dyno in one day. Sign up while you can. We are still trying to work a deal with HRP to get them to open the gates a couple of hours early for us at minimun expenses.

Dyno Day Signups:

Updated list on www.3rdcoastlightnings.com

link to original thread... yes, you gotta sign up to view it.
http://www.3rdcoastlightnings.com/forums/showthread.php?t=204

Last edited:

Ocho Cinco
Established Member
Is dyno day limited to Lightnings only? Or can i bring my cobra? =) I also have another GT that would possibly like to go

Last edited:

02TrueBlu

Established Member
Nope.. Its all SVTers and fast fords.... Everyone is more than welcome to join us. Im really looking forward to the friday meet.

02TrueBlu

Established Member
We need to have at least 20 people signed up and pain in full in order to make this happen guys.... I know alot of Houston.... Hell the whole state of Texas for that matter has at least 20 Cobra's, GT 500's, Lightnings, and other Fast fords willing to do this

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Count me in for the Friday GTG, not so sure about the dyno day. I will be getting my car tuned as soon as I get my blower back from Steigemeier (gotta take it off and send it, first), so I won't need another dyno pull. For sure friday, though.

G2Mach1

Cameltosis
Established Member
I'm in.
Dont have an L though. Sign me up for the dyno also... I will have some moolah this week...!

02TrueBlu

Established Member
Updated List....

Lets see them signups guys!! Everyone has been looking for an event to go to around here. Well here it is. Lets make this a great turn out so we can have the motive to set up more events in the future.

The Friday night on the streets should be the good one. All of Houston's SVT owners gathered in one place...... Doesnt get any better than that.

SmokinCobra420

Kush is good MmmKay!
Established Member
Is there a fee for the friday night situation or is that free? I only ask because i dotn want to get a dyno and cant make it to HRP. However i would love to meet up and view everyones rides. Dont think im being cheap, just not sure if i have any funds to put out for just goin to hang out.

texaswrx

Established Member
SmokinCobra420 said:
Is there a fee for the friday night situation or is that free? I only ask because i dotn want to get a dyno and cant make it to HRP. However i would love to meet up and view everyones rides. Dont think im being cheap, just not sure if i have any funds to put out for just goin to hang out.
I beleive any funds are only at the dyno day and HRP, unless you decide to eat of course. Myself and another member from Pearland are planning on going Friday night.

SmokinCobra420

Kush is good MmmKay!
Established Member
well hell yeah..i will be there! Would be nice to go for a cruise..bunch of SVT wonderfulness :poke: <-- is that even a word?

02TrueBlu

Established Member
SmokinCobra420 said:
well hell yeah..i will be there! Would be nice to go for a cruise..bunch of SVT wonderfulness :poke: <-- is that even a word?

we'll throw something together when we all get there... but for now we are just meeting up. dont really want to post too much up. But friday night should be pretty good! see yall there!

C-Liz-Go

I sell houses!!
Established Member
How soon do we need to commit to the dyno portion? Not sure yet if I'll be here on Saturday, but I MIGHT be, and would like to get mine done if I can just show up.

02TrueBlu

Established Member
C-Liz-Go said:
How soon do we need to commit to the dyno portion? Not sure yet if I'll be here on Saturday, but I MIGHT be, and would like to get mine done if I can just show up.

pm sent...

And for all others, we will need the money no later than June 15th for the dyno day.

Users who are viewing this thread