how about a good ole fashion chevy vs. ford

98cobrancali

the mustang man
Established Member
how about this... newer s 10 vs. an older aerostar, you would think the outcome of this race would be obvious, but me driving the aerostar vs the s10, first time we go s10 pulls out ahead, but then the aerostar comes back and walks right on by the s10, we go again, same start the s10 pulls out ahead, im probably 2 cars back then start pulling again and walk right by him, we raced quite a few times, with the same outcome, the big bad aerostar takes it for ford, we raced a couple times also with the s10 with at least a 5 car head start but I couldnt catch up then, I would start to reel it in but by then it was time to slow down , yeah how about that kill story, ford rules, chevy sucks buwahahaha:-D j/k it was funny though watching my buddies face as I passed him with the van

SNCBOOM

Established Member
:lol: now that you mention it I'll go ahead and admit that a friend of mine in his aerostar (the Turd) beat my Z71 back when I had it....lol a very sad race to watch lol.

98cobrancali

the mustang man
Established Member
i think they were both v6's but I dont know cause they are work cars, but when the s10 took off I thought I was done, but the van downshifted and revved out, I thought it was going to blow it up the way it was pulling, but it smoked that s10

Black3KGT

SECURITY
Established Member
hahaha, one time me and a buddy of mine were in his old PIECE OF SHAT(I am talkin muffler draggin the ground and rust holes all over) Ranger it was prolly late 70s early 80s I think. We decided to race this damn S10 that was lowered and had hydraulic lifts in the bed and all that shit. We linedem up with me and my buddy in the ranger and the oe dude in his S10 and through first it was close but than the Ranger walked away from his ass. It was funny as a bitch, we were in this damn 100k mile + ranger with shit fallin off of it left and right and we owned this dude in his tricked out S10, it was bad. We even through the hazards on. I'm not even sure if we broke the speed limit???

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
haha, my mom's Town and Country van put a whooping on a Chevy Cavelier (sp?) one morning while I was driving it :lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread