How about a OC Meet This weekend?

maddrabitt

Established Member
good fun on the freeway guys. seemed like whoever got the hit ended up ahead. Im starting to notice some weird sway in the rear suspension when I initially get on it, so that will give me something to do in my time off. Damn Noel, even with a speaker box and another person your car is wicked fast. Good meeting everyone.

svtvtx

Established Member
Yeah those were some great runs. I cant wait to see the video. Noel your car pulls really hard Looks like that pulley helped out a lot. I didn't want to have to haunt your dreams anymore but it looks like I just might, at least until your next mod. :)

igotyofire

Established Member
definately badass, got do that every once in awhile....eh im still gonna work on gettin the previous footage to my computer if my camara would stop eating it

maddrabitt

Established Member
tons of fun. looks like my car was the wimp of the 3 tonight. Oh well, back to the drawing board....just buying time till the spray is ready. Guess I gotta just take my lumps now, lol. 3 cobras racing on the freeway with "Gin and Juice" playing, what more can you ask for on video :burnout:

02zealot

Jesus is the only way, truth and life - John 14:6
Established Member
It was nice kickin it with all of you. Some sick cars and good people make it nice. After hearing this stuff about some fun on the freeway, I wish I could've stuck around and joined the fun. I'll definately be at the next get together as well. :rockon:

igotyofire

Established Member
hehe ok i got the santa barba tape rewinded and now my camara is crappin out on me, now it wont play the tapes,lol maybe usmc will hafta take it from me,lol, ill still see if i can figure somthin out, footage is not lost yet,hehehe

DJ HEARTLESS

THE OFFICIAL
Established Member
:thumbsup: THANXS guys for showing up, next time will plan this a little better. Sorry I had to leave early but I had to meet with another car club (mustangs) they wanted to see my car and maybe set up a drag race at a local track. :burnout: club VS club

maddrabitt

Established Member
sweet, if you guys get the SB video figured out Id like to see it. I didnt even have a regular camera, so Im all about any pics or footage

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
maddrabitt said:
good fun on the freeway guys. seemed like whoever got the hit ended up ahead. Im starting to notice some weird sway in the rear suspension when I initially get on it, so that will give me something to do in my time off. Damn Noel, even with a speaker box and another person your car is wicked fast. Good meeting everyone.
Thanks bro,
I was just happy not to get blown out. (like at the SB cruise) I'd say you still have a good car length on me.

I noticed after every run I would fade further and further away. I think it's time to give the good folks over at gords a call.

Daniel: holy fu*ken crap!!! you got a fine automobile there, downright beast.
I haven't been beat that bad since... well I can't remember... The nightmares will continue...

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
igotyofire said:
hehe ok i got the santa barba tape rewinded and now my camara is crappin out on me, now it wont play the tapes,lol maybe usmc will hafta take it from me,lol, ill still see if i can figure somthin out, footage is not lost yet,hehehe
We will keep hope alive.
Let me know if I can help..

maddrabitt

Established Member
The gords is a nice unit (Im on my second one). When you get it, give me a call Ill help you put it on, its a piece of cake. So whens the vid come out? "Rollin down the street, smokin indo...." lol

edit... damn it, looks like I might have a busted wheel bearing. Gotta get a little more into in the morning before I know for sure

Last edited:

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
maddrabitt said:
The gords is a nice unit (Im on my second one). When you get it, give me a call Ill help you put it on, its a piece of cake. So whens the vid come out? "Rollin down the street, smokin indo...." lol

edit... damn it, looks like I might have a busted wheel bearing. Gotta get a little more into in the morning before I know for sure
Sweet, sounds like a plan.
I'll have the video up no later than Tuesday.
Dammit, that sucks about the bearing. Keep me posted.

maddrabitt

Established Member
yeah, it was a pretty wierd feeling. It was kinda like the ass shaking a car on slicks does on the big end of the track. I only notice it when I really jump on, doesnt seem to sway under normal acceleration so we'll see. Hopefully its not too costly, Im not sure if wheel bearings are still covered under my extended warranty and Ive got better stuff to spend the dough on right now

Last edited:

igotyofire

Established Member
USMC_0331 said:
Sweet, sounds like a plan.
I'll have the video up no later than Tuesday.
Dammit, that sucks about the bearing. Keep me posted.

i think imma just let u deal with it, i tried playing other tapes and i only get audio still, i wanna buy a new camara and i probably will get one that uses a different tape rather then buy old techonology, im not sure yet after last night i was really itchin for some more mods ,lol on the freeway u guys had bus lengths on me as expected considering all u guys have over 200+ more rwhp then i do anyways,lol

Last edited:

SRT Handz

Banned
...well theres so much drama in the LBC its kinda hard being Snoop D O Double G....

*Freeway*

HORk...HONK....HONK!!!

WHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA (damn blower whine) :burnout:

maddrabitt

Established Member
well it looks like I found the culprit. One of the tie rods in the rear (I think thats what they are called) was super loose, like not even finger tight. Tightened it up, and so far all is good, got on it a few times and it went pretty straight. Axles, differential, everything else looked OK, so hopefully that was it.

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
maddrabitt said:
well it looks like I found the culprit. One of the tie rods in the rear (I think thats what they are called) was super loose, like not even finger tight. Tightened it up, and so far all is good, got on it a few times and it went pretty straight. Axles, differential, everything else looked OK, so hopefully that was it.
Sounds good.:coolman:

Just ordered some new crap so we'll see how that goes... :bash:

maddrabitt

Established Member
uh oh, what kinda new crap are we talking about? I let the cat out of the bag (or the bottle out of the box) to my girl, so its going to happen pretty soon now, hahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread