How about Sonic this saturday?

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
What the hell did this guy do to get arrested? Sounds real strange to me. Tinted lens ticket = sorry to say it to you officers but damn one of your guys is a real dumbass.

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
I don't know, maybe the guy did something else. Maybe they pulled him over for something else but was only going to ticket him for the tint until he got out of line. But I wasn't there so I don't know. I do know that some of the cops around here are VERY strict.

WHITESNAKEVERT

Established Member
Kevin,

Did you ever find out what happened at Sonics, a few weeks ago, when everyone got tossed out for the first time?

My daily driver has HID headlights and I got pulled over and ticketed because one was dimmer than the other. The dim one was still brighter than a car with conventional headlights but I get a ticket for having a "dim" headlight. Some bad cops give the rest a bad name...

Leo

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
nope, I still didn't find out. I just heard that the cops were sitting in the sonic parking lot before anyone got there and they wouldn't let anyone in.

That sucks about your ticket, I would take it to court.

TRDNiteLife

UVBNBIT
Established Member
The cops seem to be getting progressively worse. The funny part though, was when they arrested the guy, 2 cop cars just sat in the parking lot talking and watching everyone. They didn't even kick us out. :smmon:

Users who are viewing this thread