How big do Aloe Vera plants get?

svtcontour

Established Member
I'm not sure if the one I have is a freak of nature or its gotten this big because I water it every other week with water from my fish tank. Anyway its kinda huge now. Do they get much bigger than this or is this about it? This is about 4 years old. The plant and the pot weight about 200lbs! Of course the flowerpot is ceramic so thats heavy on its own.

aloe.jpg

DHGTerminator

aka The "Bullsnake"
Established Member
Idk, but as big as that SOB is you shouldn't ever have to go buy any Aloe for this d*** heat! I've always found the Natural Aloe Vera to work better also.

Bizarro

I lika do da chacha...
Established Member
I've seen some that big (one a little bigger, I believe). I think it really depends on how much room they have to grow into....but don't quote me on that :)

Blk04Snake

Established Member
I have two of them. One in a smaller pot and one in a bigger pot. Neither are as huge as yours though. The one is pretty big though. Great stuff if you burn yourself or sunburn or whatever.

SaleenFiend

04 MC Cobra
Established Member
Also if you plant these things outside they spread like wild flowers. They can get huge! I think in your situation you just had a great combo of fish shit, water, temp, and lighting

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Damn that's huge......

Future grower of worlds largest pumpkin maybe? IDK, looks fishy to me...

Users who are viewing this thread