How can i beat the C6 ZO6 ?

CobraChris08

Why you pushing me?
Established Member
great thread until I read the H/C part. LOL Ummm Idk man that'd be hard. 700-800 RWHP?

snake134

those cars runs 11's stock and with heads and cams! idk....good luck though, u might win if the driver sucks :)

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
21 psi + race fuel. Once they throw heads and cams into the mix, they are completely different animals. But, don't discount the driver mod. The C6Z can be a handful if the driver is not up to snuff.

-Jeff

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
03SBGT said:
Not a problem. I could beat him in my pullied Cobra.

I just add a bottle of sheer denial in the gas tank, and I can take anyone :-D

That is pretty potent stuff. Be careful, I think that is what they put in the shuttle to get it into space.

03SBGT

Established Member
HISSMAN said:
That is pretty potent stuff. Be careful, I think that is what they put in the shuttle to get it into space.

:lol: It says right on the side the bottle 'Contains more energy than 10 meth'd out Tony Little's on an infomercial'

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
IMHO, No spray, no way. As long as the driver of the Vette is half descent, that car is going to be VERY hard to run down. Aside from the power handicap, you also have a weight handicap.
Add a 100 shot and I think your looking at a better race and much better odds in your favor.

Users who are viewing this thread