How can I tell if it's a first run or second

tammy

Established Member
run Cobra? I know dumb girl question, but I'm shopping my butt off being in a few hours to search out my husband a cobra. Could some one tell me differences and is one preferred over the other?:shrug:

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
The window sticker will have the build date on the bottom, right corner. I think the break between runs was in September, but not positive...

BLACK SUNSHINE

Established Member
Look at the sticker in the end of the passenger door. First runs have code QUD2 and second runs have YDH0. It has something to do with the computer tuning. Some first runs are having stalling problems.

ArizonaSnake

Established Member
Well in that case.. if first run and second run are defined by the Computer code on the door... ( I have YDH0 ) then the build date break I believe is August. If it is built after 1 August you are in the second run. Before.. first run....

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Originally posted by BLACK SUNSHINE
Look at the sticker in the end of the passenger door. First runs have code QUD2 and second runs have YDH0. It has something to do with the computer tuning. Some first runs are having stalling problems.
I have a first run car (July build date) with second run computer program (YDHO)...

cubes

Established Member
What build date did they start the second run cars? Did all second run cars have the updated/balanced driveshafts?

03 Red Cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by cubes
What build date did they start the second run cars? Did all second run cars have the updated/balanced driveshafts?

No.

Users who are viewing this thread