How Come?

darknightcobra

REALTOR
Established Member
How come ladies and gents with 4.6 Sn95 cobra's can get more for or ask at about the same amount for there cobra's as New Edge 4.6 Cobra's. I do not own either one but I am in the market for a 4.6 Cobra....undecided on SN95 or New Edge, but I have noticed the pricing is very close! Is one better then the other??:shrug: Any help on deciding would be greatly appre.

kxt

atomic number 30
Established Member
New edgers have increased performance heads and intakes, along with the IRS, generally lower miles and a newer car. Combined with a body style that generally people like better, I easily see why new edges cost a little more.

01yellercobra

Established Member
I think he's saying that the SN95 prices are close to or equal to the new edge prices.

KduncSS

Ille qui nos omnes servab
Established Member
Interesting. I dont know where your seeing the same prices?????

From what I see SN95 Cobras are going for between 6k-9k right now. The cars pulling 9k or a little more are generally very low miles and very clean also.

New Edges are for sell anywhere from 10k-16k where Ive looked. 10K or a little less most likely having 100k miles plus. 14k-16k usually being your extra clean lower mileage cars.

Both types of Cobras are great cars. It depends on what your looking for really. The New Edge car would make a better daily driver no doubt and has quite a few upgrades compared to the 96-98. If your wanting a project car to mod then an SN95 car might be a good choice. There are some good deals for both out there if you look hard enough.

JDrake

Established Member
About a month ago i bought my 01 cobra with 50k miles on it for $10,000, and if the sn95 models are about $9000 thats pretty close. I would personally go with the new edge even though the sn95's are very attractive cars.

mike6466

Established Member
i bought mine for 7k. had 100k on it. put a new motor in and new tranny and now only has 30k on it. think it would sell for 14k or more?

1999 SVT Cobra

Established Member
Probably not right now since its winter and the economy is shot to hell. Oh but don't fret Obama is trying to pass a 1 TRILLION dollar stimulus package that designates 1 million to putting new grass on the DC mall lawn and millions to getting new cars for all government officials. This is exactly what we need right now

M.P. Cobra Fan

Are you my baby's momma?
Established Member
Probably not right now since its winter and the economy is shot to hell. Oh but don't fret Obama is trying to pass a 1 TRILLION dollar stimulus package that designates 1 million to putting new grass on the DC mall lawn and millions to getting new cars for all government officials. This is exactly what we need right now

That is great!!!! I have been waiting for a man like Obama to take office for a while now! Once he fixes everything that the republicans screwed up I can sell my car for what I think it is worth and then buy a Termy!!!

Users who are viewing this thread