How do people complain about high IATs?

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Welcome to Canada! lol. But it's only 0 in Toronto right now, imagine 40 degrees colder. I'll buy you a plane ticket so you can experience this is you'd like. Haha

I don't own any clothing suitable for that type of weather anymore. I was in Midland earlier today and it was a bit colder there. Can't get back to 70 and sunny soon enough.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

olympic

Established Member
Yup you sure know what our winters are like! Yes it's going to fluctuate 35 degrees here in the next 36hrs, pretty crazy.

BTW, does Sask ever plow their highways? I drove from Thunder Bay to Fort Mac a few weeks ago and the entire time in Sask there was 2-4" of snow on the main highway the entire way! Never seen 1 plow truck.

The plows stop in the early evening and start up again around 4-5am so travelling at night in a storm is "at your own risk"...lol! If it was daytime then I'm not sure what to say, they do plow the roads but some get more attention than others or sometimes it just drifts in faster than they can remove it.

RazorGTP

Oilsands Baby!
Established Member
I don't own any clothing suitable for that type of weather anymore. I was in Midland earlier today and it was a bit colder there. Can't get back to 70 and sunny soon enough.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

I don't blame you, 70's sound nice about now. I just booked a trip to the Mayan Riviera to get away from this. Lol

RazorGTP

Oilsands Baby!
Established Member
The plows stop in the early evening and start up again around 4-5am so travelling at night in a storm is "at your own risk"...lol! If it was daytime then I'm not sure what to say, they do plow the roads but some get more attention than others or sometimes it just drifts in faster than they can remove it.

That's why!! I crossed in to SK around midnight and made it to Lloydminister around 5am. I was the only vehicle on highway for a good 3hrs. I think that's the only province that doesn't plow over night you know.

4a7191a

Established Member
Holy crap OP and a few of you others .... If I went outside in that weather id die.
Nice and 73 here in Texas. Wish it was a bit cooler but eh... At least it's not raining

C0bra99

Established Member
zamboni-timhortons.png
we just get a Timmie's

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
It was -30 here in Minnesota a couple weeks back. Fun times!

Thump_rrr

Established Member
That's why!! I crossed in to SK around midnight and made it to Lloydminister around 5am. I was the only vehicle on highway for a good 3hrs. I think that's the only province that doesn't plow over night you know.
There's a great gun shop in Lloydminster called Prophet River Firearms.
Clay is a great guy to deal with.
I bought my Springfield Armory M1A National Match from him.

Users who are viewing this thread