How do you attempt to secure a Focus SVT?

Tydlwavs

Parts God
Established Member
I'm going looking this week for a dealer that will allow me to put some cash down to hold mine or one when it comes it. I need to know if there is anything I should be looking for. I'll be checking out a few places so let me know if you have any advice. Thanks.

:mj: :gt: :mj: :gt: :mj:

Tydlwavs

Parts God
Established Member
Maybe I'm nuts

Harsh guys, Harsh...I would be using the car for a daily driver, not a weekend racer. Does that change anything? LMAO

:mj: :gt: :mj: :gt: :bash:

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
I remember who it is :D I know the GoCart isn't the fastest thing on the road. If I had the cash, I'd have a Gen II L, not the GoCart!!!!

BTW I was somewhat joking about the ****us...somewhat :r:

quick01snake

Your View
Established Member
Originally posted by Scoriox
Just remember: Contour is king of the SVT FWD's.

good thing you threw that qualifier in at the end. and IMHO the Gen II L is not king. It may be as fast, if not a little faster in a straight line as the cobra, but it can touch it in handling, can't brake as well, and lets face it, it doesn't look near as good. (Plus it's more expensive)

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
I agree with you on everything except the looks issue. To me the Cobra looks too much like a regular GT from the outside anymore. Besides the little things & the rims, what sets it apart from the GT?? I personally like the L better in the looks department.

Originally posted by quick01snake

good thing you threw that qualifier in at the end. and IMHO the Gen II L is not king. It may be as fast, if not a little faster in a straight line as the cobra, but it can touch it in handling, can't brake as well, and lets face it, it doesn't look near as good. (Plus it's more expensive)

matthyoo

Established Member
Originally posted by RTStabler51
I agree with you on everything except the looks issue. To me the Cobra looks too much like a regular GT from the outside anymore. Besides the little things & the rims, what sets it apart from the GT?? I personally like the L better in the looks department.

the cobra has circular fog lights, where as the gt has rectangular fog lights ;)

Users who are viewing this thread