How do you feel about Canada?

Mikeyb619

Cobra Commander
Established Member
It's America's hat....

or

The apartment above a great party!

but in seriousness I do like it and to this day Toronto was the cleanest city I've ever been too and I'd definitely go back, especially for snowboarding.

Last edited:

Mxfrench

Established Member
Canada is clean no trash on the side of the road and people are friendly. Windsor is a whole different world from detriot crap city. Love Canada

qualls22

Established Member
Been to Canada multiple times and will go back many more times. Love it there it is so clean like others have stated. Wildlife is amazing also.

Guy Fawkes

Established Member
Ok after watching the video I have to say it made me like Canada that much more. Moving video.

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
my only real thoughts on canada is what the little canadian kid said on the simpsons.... I come from canadaaah eehhhh they say im sloww ehhhh.

Last edited:

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
I've not ever been there, but I've dealt with Canadians when I worked at O'Reilly Auto Parts. They seemed nice enough.

That said, all the old people who come down for shopping drive like slow retarded asshats, but I think that's because they're old.

snaked

Attractive Member
Established Member
Girls are easy there. I always hook up with Canadian cuties when I go up. I just sit on the shore of Lake Okanagan and they come to me. And I like the drinking age of 19, since I can't drink here in the US yet ;-)

Most of my extended family lives in Canada so I go up about once a year to visit my great-grandma and my grandparents and a few aunts and uncles.

Users who are viewing this thread