• other

Votes: 3 5.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
How do you like your facial hair (other than having your face in some other genders pubic hair :eek: ) ? Figure I would add more to the hair stuff ? I keep mine in an irish mans beard ! :)

TwoToneFreak

MMMM, Spintechs!!
Established Member
My late night posting adventures have been non exsitent, too many side jobs have me working till 12 or 1 am most of the week, but I don't mind, just more benji's for me.

TwoToneFreak

MMMM, Spintechs!!
Established Member
My days consist of sitting on my arse trolling this board from 7:30-5:30while working and then heading to my friends house and building everyone else's stangs and trucks instead of our own!

TwoToneFreak

MMMM, Spintechs!!
Established Member
Originally posted by hj16
I said shaved, but I've got some good sized sideburns going on. Not Chops, just burns.

I have always had burns, borderline chops at times, but I actually shaved them off last month for the first time since jr. high!!:beer:

Ripper

Established Member
LOL ! If your ever in Cincy stop by ! Could use some help LOL ! Help build mine ! Got the 7.5 out yesterday ! And got my TFS heads in finally ! :) The thing is starting to come together :)

TwoToneFreak

MMMM, Spintechs!!
Established Member
I would gladly help ya out Nick. My poor car, I haven't even got around to repainting the rear bumper, my short block is sitting on the stand waiting to go to the machine shop, and I have somewhat started on my new rear control arms, but I did actually get started on my interior. Finally got my steering wheel, steering column covers pass. airbag cover, door panels dyed black along with my console. I can't believe how much better I like the black instead of the two tone Black and Saddle.

TwoToneFreak

MMMM, Spintechs!!
Established Member
Plus I am getting sick and tired of having to push my friends notch in and out every night so we can work on the truck we are building. We just got his Cobra R hood in for it and all the body work is done, so hopefully it will be painted by the end of this month.

Ripper

Established Member
I'll snap pics of were i'm at right now tommorow ! Been getting up early every other day to work on it ! Got it totally stripped out now on jack stands in my yard .. ! :) Where going to start putting the heads and intake on tommorow ! Hopefully one day we'll get the beast running !

TwoToneFreak

MMMM, Spintechs!!
Established Member
Cool. If I can remember I will post some pics of my friends notch and the truck we are working on.

03CobraBro

Established Member
Shaven of course... Gotta keep the old mug looking clean. Sometimes I let the side burns grow a tad bit, just above the skin, but after that, off they go!

darkcrayz

Established Member
as I dont have to worry about a gf, or trying to get one atm I just let it grow til bugs me and shave it, rinse and repeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread