how do you upload cell phone images onto the web?

Hye

Established Member
i have a pos verizon audiovox phone with a couple pics that I want to host on this site. the hosting i know how to do, i usually just go to imageshack. Is there a way to plug the cell phone into my pc how do i do this?

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Ask verizon if they cell a USB cable for your phone. Thats probably the only way. My phone has a 512MB transflash card :D

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Hye06 said:
i have a pos verizon audiovox phone with a couple pics that I want to host on this site. the hosting i know how to do, i usually just go to imageshack. Is there a way to plug the cell phone into my pc how do i do this?

Or send it to your email....then download the image :idea:

Hye

Established Member
yeah I have no idea whatsoever how to send pics on my phone via email....i'm sure verizon would probably charge me an arm n a leg for this too, if i'm not signed up for this service, maybe it's included??

good call on that usb cable, i'll look into that!!

I wanna show you guys this ferrari enzo that was right next to me off of pch last week, pussy wouldnt even race :D

BradN01

Yes, it's factory paint
Established Member
Yahoo photos can receive pictures from your cell phone. You just login and register your phone number. Then you send the picture as a MMS, it is then uploaded to your photo album.

Users who are viewing this thread