How do you use the search?

mason979

Established Member
Every time I try to search for anything it tells me my search items are too short. It does this on mobile, pc, and tapatalk app. I tried searching for the answer to this but.... Again. No luck. If anyone could help my dumb ass out I would appreciate it.

SweetSVT99

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
I was going to post something snarky about the difficulty of typing words in the little search box, but I went and tried it for myself - you're right something isn't right with it. I know there was some issues recently with the database, I'm sure it has something to do with that and I'm sure it's being worked on.

I like that you tried to search to find out how to search. That seriously made my day! :beer:

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
It's been like that for awhile. Just use google and add SVTPerformace to the search, you'll get a listing of threads and a "more like this" option.

nofire

Sooner#65
Established Member
It's been like that for awhile. Just use google and add SVTPerformace to the search, you'll get a listing of threads and a "more like this" option.

This is what I've started doing to make it work. I figured the admins already knew about it and would have it up and running soon.

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
I use it all the time. I've tossed so many of my own notes up on SVTP that when I can't remember something this is the first place I go to see if I have ever talked about it, and bingo, there it all is.

mason979

Established Member

Thanks. This is what I've been doing. Hopefully it gets fixed soon, thanks guys. Glad I'm not just dumb haha.

2001sleeper

Established Member
search function

no matter what I type in the search function it tells me that the words are either too long, too short, or too common.
what gives?

I even try things that I know there are posts about. Whipple, Vortech, spring rate, etc...

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Already a few threads started on this issue..

I'd tell you to search for them...but, you know.

EDIT: Go to Google.com, type in whatever you want to search for, then add "svtperformance" at the end of it; should pull up the threads.

bigmoose

Established Member
Best way to search is to use Google's built in operators. So append your Google search with site:svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread