How does Magnapacks sound w/ Bassani O/R x-pipe and stock piping?

hdsupercrewf150

Established Member
I have a O/R Bassani X-pipe and stock exhaust right now. I use to have the SLP 1 CB on but with the X-pipe it was no good. I installed the stock exhaust yesterday and it doesn't sound that great but better then before.

What I'm wondering is how it would sound with:
O/R Bassani X-pipe
Stock exhaust pipeing w/ magna packs.

I'm not looking for loudness but more of a quieter performance exhaust. I don't know if I can establish it with the O/R x-pipe but I'd like to. Does anyone know how the combination would sound? Thanks.

Zinc03Cobra

Super Trooper
Established Member
magnapacks and off road x sounds like loud ass. Pop pop pop pop pop. crackle pop crackle. it's loud man. at wot, it's wicked loud. if that's for you, go for it.

You may be happier with stock H pipe and magnapack catback. it'll be deeper and not so much ass juice sounding.

redfire03 svt

Established Member
I can vouch that there is alot of popping and crackling after hard acceleration and down shifting. Under normal driving conditions, it is very deep, but at WOT, it has a loud glasspack sound to it, just plain nasty loud:) I like it though. I have not heard anything that is remotely close to been as loud as my setup.

hdsupercrewf150

Established Member
Thanks for the help. I've decided to take off the x-pipe and go back to the stock H-pipe w/ my SLP Catback. I don't want the popos hearing me come from 8 blocks away!!

Users who are viewing this thread