How fast is the Corvette E-Ray? Versus Ferrari F8 & Lamborghini Huracan Evo

bird_dog0347

Established Member
That was impressive, but he's right in a roll race that E-Ray is losing but I bet the Z06 would be right there with them or even win.

q6543

Established Member
I’m more impressed with the 10.4 @ 129

That is quick as hell to be that slow. It really shows the efficiency.
Truly impressive, and that GD gap off the line.
Gonna hurt some feelings

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
Not sure how much plasma I have to sell to get the Z06 over the peasant C8, but it's probably alot.

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
Not sure how much plasma I have to sell to get the Z06 over the peasant C8, but it's probably alot.
If it wasn't for the price gouging it wouldn't be that bad. Price gouging is allowed if you own a car dealership for some reason. Dealers need to get way smarter and just ask millions of dollars for every car to really **** over the people. I suppose that is where things are headed.

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
If it wasn't for the price gouging it wouldn't be that bad. Price gouging is allowed if you own a car dealership for some reason. Dealers need to get way smarter and just ask millions of dollars for every car to really **** over the people. I suppose that is where things are headed.
The dealership I'm going through is selling at sticker, but it's a wait.

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
One of my local dealers was willing to sell me a Z06 at list but it was a 3 year wait and a $10k deposit. At my age that's a lot of summers waiting on a dream so I bought a CPO'd Turbo S instead. Zero regrets.

I would've loved to see a roll race for comparison, nonetheless the E-ray was impressive.

Users who are viewing this thread