how? fuel system for 400+

yellowsc281

Established Member
Im kinda stuck with what i need to do. The tuner says I need better fuel pumps. I have a single supercar gt pump and its leaning out. Cant do the return system from fore because the rails dont fit uner a kenne bell. Cant do dual pumps cause there are no FPDM's in the nation and it will take zone 5 three weeks to modify mine. I cant find any write ups on any board about what fuel system people use. Can anybody point me in the right direction?

I have a 99 saleen with a aluminator block 2v and a kenne bell 1.7

StacyStangz

"Supercharged Stacy" - PR
Established Member
I have seen a few returnless Fore systems for sale on here with FPDMs. That might be your quickest way... There are alot of people going "Full Return," and I am sure they would sell you an extra FPDM.

We are here if you have any additional questions. I will look do some research on these pesky FPDMs for you in the meantime.

yellowsc281

Established Member
I found the best/cost effective/reliable way to deal with this nightmare is Glenns performance return system. Awesome deal on sumped tank, pump, lines, filter. No more hat bs or FPDM crap. It would have cost me the same thing and still not be a return system.

Sorry Fore. I tried but this turned out to be a better deal. The only thing it is lacking is the fuel rails. The guys at lethal told me to ask you if your rails will fit under a kenne bell 1.7?

2DXTRM

Pushrod 5.0
Established Member
If you are staying returnless, 03/04 Cobra tank with a FORE dual or triple pump hat and FPDM/wiring upgrade from Lethal Performance.

stangnutlx

Dreamin about Boobies
Established Member
How much power are you making? My 2V makes 530rwhp with just cobra pumps stock lines and rails. thats all you need.

yellowsc281

Established Member
yea but for $300+ you can have a return fuel system tank and all.

edit_

i think its actually less than that due to having to buy a modified fpdm or duel fpdm

Last edited:

stangnutlx

Dreamin about Boobies
Established Member
yea but for $300+ you can have a return fuel system tank and all.

edit_

i think its actually less than that due to having to buy a modified fpdm or duel fpdm

you dont need a duel fpdm or modified to run a cobra dual pump setup. How about this, im about to switch to a fore hat and GT pup setup. ill sell you my hat and pumps for cheap.

yellowsc281

Established Member
you dont need a duel fpdm or modified to run a cobra dual pump setup. How about this, im about to switch to a fore hat and GT pup setup. ill sell you my hat and pumps for cheap.

thanks for the offer, I probably would have bought it but I pulled the trigger on glenn performance 600hp sumped setup.

Users who are viewing this thread