Attaus

Established Member
photo-7_zps2f936dc9.jpg

Kills : 170
Captures : 0

Last edited:

mikeyfitz

Established Member
Used to play CoD4 competitively, did gears of war 1 as well, went to the GameStop modern warfare 2 finals in Vegas. But since then I haven't really played ever. I'll hop on league every other week or 2 and win a few games, get that lame ass master rank and then get off. Games are easy, but cod has steadily declined since CoD4, and I've gotten way too busy with life.

barnz01gt

Established Member
Like everyone else on the planet.....I HATE that shit. It was cool in MW2, now all everyone does is shoot each other with sniper rifles. A damn Domination match will take 20 minutes cuz no one actually caps the point, just runs around FaZe sniping each other.....its so lame.

the difference is i can do the objectives and still go positive. The good quickscopers are sick, the people that think they can do it is what makes it dumb

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member
I am making the jump to BF. I am tired of the COD games and them lagging my connection because I am host. So stupid.

I used to play COD from the very beginning...and like the poster above I think that after COD4 it started going downhill. I haven't play BO2, but BO1, MW2, etc were just not that great. Too easy. No team play. I feel like every game they make is the same with little changes and a new maps.

Battlefield is a huge jump though and I think you'll enjoy it

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
I used to play COD from the very beginning...and like the poster above I think that after COD4 it started going downhill. I haven't play BO2, but BO1, MW2, etc were just not that great. Too easy. No team play. I feel like every game they make is the same with little changes and a new maps.

Battlefield is a huge jump though and I think you'll enjoy it

I keep trying to play BF3 but have no one to play with. All my friends play COD and are more like lone wolves. There is no team work. So they hated BF3. I really want to keep making the jump, like I said getting killed with one bullet behind a wall only to watch the kill cam see me out from behind the wall and half a clip in me.

Users who are viewing this thread