how long is the wait ?

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
There are people that ordered in March and April that still are waiting.

There are people that ordered in June that have their cars

There is no rhyme or reason to who's gets pulled or built 1st.

Tcbteng

Established Member
Agree with the statement above. I was expecting 4-5 months from everyone else's threads. Mine was delivered to the dealer in about a month and a half.

03Cobra05GT

Established Member
Not trying to be a dick, but seriously, newbs need to use search before posting. The 2013 section is getting littered with at least 1-2 posts about this every week. There are countless threads that talk about waiting periods.

But yes, as Chris said, that is the case. No way to tell.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Not trying to be a dick, but seriously, newbs need to use search before posting. The 2013 section is getting littered with at least 1-2 posts about this every week. There are countless threads that talk about waiting periods.

I know- feel like a broken record lol.

I think if we sticky the FAQ thread that devious took the time to make- and say "all noobs read this" it would help

finsrin

Established Member
Message to FoMoCo:

Get with it. Ramp up production rate of your premier greatest ever Mustang.
There are customers with loaded and cocked check books itching to pull the trigger.
Why is production so darn slow? Find out and fix it !

Yours truly
Ford Stock Holder

03Cobra05GT

Established Member
I know- feel like a broken record lol.

I think if we sticky the FAQ thread that devious took the time to make- and say "all noobs read this" it would help

I know exactly what you mean, and I agree about the sticky!

SGMPhil

The Sergeant Major
Established Member
Don't hold your breath, like others have said here, there is no telling. I have been waiting on mine since March and I expect delivery next week - my car is lost in transit somewhere between Flat Rock and Nashville. I told Ford customer service yesterday that this is ridiculous - I could have walked the 500 miles faster than this.

daytripper

Established Member

People who request current info wont be well served by historic search info . Hence the constant threads .
JIM

03Cobra05GT

Established Member
People who request current info wont be well served by historic search info . Hence the constant threads .
JIM

lol. Ford isn't magically changing it's build schedule, and as already mentioned, there is no rhyme or reason to how they are getting built, so your point holds no ground in this case. You could have searched and gotten the exact same info you are now. And I wouldn't exactly consider posts that are a month old if that, historic.

Search is your friend.

Users who are viewing this thread