How Long?????

barstoolman

Established Member
How much longer must we wait to be able to take full advantage of all the upgrades our Boss 302's were equipped with????? I am thinking, that if by the end of September, we still do not have the availability of the software to use our Trackeys, I will be looking for resolution through other means. If it means Ford buying back my car, so be it. I did not pay $43,000 for a jacked up GT..........I paid for the Boss and am more than willing to give Ford there $302 for the upgrade but I would have never bought the Boss if the I have to endlessly wait for the CARB.

TXPD

Rookie Racer
Established Member
a jacked up gt? if you really feel that way, i will buy your car for trade in value. jacked up gt?

i could be wrong, but the trackey program is aftermarket for a reason. its dealer installed for a reason. its not oem nor is ford liable for failing to deliver the program.

from what i am hearing ford is battle dot over this program. your friendly dems in charge of our auto legalities are apparantly saying they dont want ford to sell it one way or the other.

patience is a virtue for a reason.

really, if you dont want the car, i'd try to buy it

H-TownMachI

It's the Hamburglar
Established Member
I wish they would release the calibration to the states that do not follow California emissions standards. The others can wait 'til CARB approval.:bs:

ORANGE CRUSH

Bayou City Terminator
Established Member
I really wish they would hurry. I would really like to track it with the key. It's just getting a little frustraiting waiting for it.

TXPD

Rookie Racer
Established Member
i think you need to consider that its not coming. its possible that ford messed up by announcing this feature before it was approved by the government.

my view is that this is a $300 feature that makes small money off of a very few cars.

H-TownMachI

It's the Hamburglar
Established Member
i think you need to consider that its not coming. its possible that ford messed up by announcing this feature before it was approved by the government.

my view is that this is a $300 feature that makes small money off of a very few cars.

Not happening. It 's been too heavily advertised as a feature of the car.

Users who are viewing this thread