how many cobra/lightning owners in ct

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
im in middletown but none of my cars are technically a cobra/lightning. one has a complete 99 cobra drivetrain, does that count? haha

meriden i would go.
im right next to you in middletown

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
CT isn't looking too strong compared to other areas

+1
agreed. From my observation. CT is full of import rice, uppidy luxury, or muscle car fans. Cobras are either too domestic, cheap, or new for people ... respectively.

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
+1
agreed. From my observation. CT is full of import rice, uppidy luxury, or muscle car fans. Cobras are either too domestic, cheap, or new for people ... respectively.

If you guys checked out our local club for CT and surrounding areas you will see that there is ALOT more Cobras, mustangs, Ls etc in CT then you think. Great group of people. www.lmmc-ct.com

04SLOBRA1

RESPECT IS EARNED
Established Member
yeah, I know about lmmc and have always wanted to join but I always forget. I know Eric he has a gt with a 4v cobra engine in it, he also works where I do but different departments.

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
we need some more and then we could set a date to meet when its a little warmer

+1, I know a few more svt fans that will join this gig, may not be from CT but they'd go either way.

f2hatch

Established Member
we should be able to get about 25 i think.it needs to get warmer my car looks better topless lol

lol. ya the warm weather will be her soon. did you notice the days are getting longer at 6pm it was still light out.

Users who are viewing this thread