How many Cobra owners from Jacksonville we have on here???

akula51

Me
Established Member
I was getting on the 295 or the 10 or something from Orange Park yesterday and ran into a guy in a White 04 Coupe - I was the dude in the frigging new Sebring vert rental...laugh. Is that still a stock exhaust? You had black chrome inserts I believe.

Then as we were getting off of the interstate and turning back into Argyle Forest or something like that, we saw a Silver 03/04 vert w/black top. Too many Cobras around here, I'm going back home...lol

grim-reaper

Established Member
hey guys,
Just in case anyone was interested, there is a show n shine here in JAX at Mike Davidson Ford off Atlantic Blvd.

shownshine.jpg

I know there are several people on here that are already coming, but if you need any more info please don't hesitate to ask.

Mike's 95

I'll Be Back...
Established Member
Hey all--Just moved from MI to FL. I am in St. Augustine (210 and 95 area)--Where are the good hang outs or cruise locations.

Thanks guys.

Mike

FlaSeaDude

Building a Perfect Beast
Established Member
Hey all--Just moved from MI to FL. I am in St. Augustine (210 and 95 area)--Where are the good hang outs or cruise locations.

Thanks guys.

Mike

You may also want to check out the big cruise-in held on the 3rd Saturday of every month at Daytona. There's been several folks from MMJAX go down there and I've heard it's quite an event...

Users who are viewing this thread