Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Longhorn

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MuscleOwnzRice

Words that make me cool
Established Member
I started dipping a little while ago, yes redneck but i go to a southern university and i enjoy it. Any thoughts?

if none simply say that

my fav is Skoal Spearmint right now

Last edited:

txyaloo

Established Member
Dipping is moronic. A friend's dad died of oral cancer that spread when we were in 3rd grade. I remember his face looking something similar to this before he had surgery to remove his lips and part of his lower jaw and tongue.

mouth_cancer_cr.jpg

Is the small buzz you get really worth the consequences?

svt_nick69

Established Member
first dip ever was grizzly mint short cut

I dip very rarely now but when I do it'll either be cope or skoal citrus

ByeOfficer

Fast cop in FL
Established Member
They only make one kind and that's Copenhagen. My only problem is,,,I'm at about two can in a 24hr period. For what I spend a month I could have another Mustang. (approx 300 a month. I think I have a problem.) Haaaaa

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
Dipping is moronic. A friend's dad died of oral cancer that spread when we were in 3rd grade. I remember his face looking something similar to this before he had surgery to remove his lips and part of his lower jaw and tongue.

Is the small buzz you get really worth the consequences?

wow second post past the op! Nice. Do you post pics of horrendous fatality crash scenes every time someone brings up exceeding the speed limit too? Of course not. stfu. Now go away.

txyaloo

Established Member
wow second post past the op! Nice. Do you post pics of horrendous fatality crash scenes every time someone brings up exceeding the speed limit too? Of course not. stfu. Now go away.

Enjoy wrecking your mouth with that crap. Hopefully you have health insurance so I won't have to pay for your treatment when you get cancer.

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
Enjoy wrecking your mouth with that crap. Hopefully you have health insurance so I won't have to pay for your treatment when you get cancer.

way to show your ass. Where did I say I chew? And second of all, do you really think that I, one of the largest proponents of self-responsibility & accountability on this site, would not have health insurance for me and my family?

keep making assumptions. its fun to watch.

E

2008 SVTP RPS Champ
Established Member
dipped from 15-23. quit when i left iraq. copenhagen snuff ftw!!

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
I dipped for about 3 weeks in high school. lol. It was the "cool" thing to do if you played baseball. Shit's nasty.

Ecarlcl

Established Member
Been chewing since early high school. I've really been in to that new Cope Straight lately. It's on my to do list to quit.... before my girl catches me with it.

Users who are viewing this thread