How many have considered...

TexasMach

3rd Coast Mach
Established Member
How many of you fellow Mach brethren have considered parking your Mach long term and getting a new stang? Honestly its something I debate every day! I love my Mach to death, and cant see myself ever selling it. But...the new Boss seems like such a great platform to work with, plus they look nasty!! Whats yalls take?

clc44

Established Member
I've considered getting an Auto 3V to DD. I won't so it though, another Mustang is the last thing I need.

TexasMach

3rd Coast Mach
Established Member
Ive had the car paid off for some time now and have been having a difficult time deciding if I want a new DD or to go all out on the Mach.

4a7191a

Established Member
when i paid mine off i got a used lightning, im about done modding mach to my needs and wants. itll be the lightnings turn next and then i dunno. i never plan on getting rid of either of them though.

Last edited:

cumstang02

I don't have a SVT
Established Member
How many of you fellow Mach brethren have considered parking your Mach long term and getting a new stang? Honestly its something I debate every day! I love my Mach to death, and cant see myself ever selling it. But...the new Boss seems like such a great platform to work with, plus they look nasty!! Whats yalls take?

My car spent a good time in the garage, about 1 year and half. I drove it daily instead of my truck. Now i'm going to spend a little time and money on getting it the way i want because i love it more than the current stangs.

clc44

Established Member
I may have to consider getting a lightning. I would want a lower mileage with maybe exhaust. It would just be a dd.

Users who are viewing this thread