Votes: 55 40.7%
  • No $ bluffs yet

Votes: 80 59.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild Bill

Established Member
The other day a loser driving an old pos totally stock 80s camaro wanted to race me.I killed him then let off.He does the ricer fly-by and screams "is that all you got!?" So when I pulled up to the light I thought he was kidding and we were going to have a laugh,but the fool starts screaming he'll run me for $500,waiving a wad of cash at me.He started calling me a pussy,so I told him I would pay him $20 if his car could even go 14.5 in the 1/4.He started saying something like he had a viper and would run me.I then said to bring out his viper and I'll open up a can on that too.
This is the second time someone has pulled this $hit where they will only run you for an absurd amount of money. Do they actually think that means they win?How many others have had this? What did you say?

Wild Bill

Established Member
Technically this is still a road kill because there was the initial kill and then I just kept killing his pos everytime he would try to get by me.

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
I took a guy up on his bluff one time. About midnight on a Sunday, a guy in a stickered-out Honda Civic pulled up next to me and made the offer to race for $200. I don't think he knew what a Lightning was capable of. I said I'd do it for $50 (just in case) and whoever lost would pay up afterwards (honor system type thing). He lost. Bad. He ran. Fast. Phukin teenagers.
:burn: :nonono:

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
Why do people race for money? I guess it's like ya'll are saying, it's just a bluff so they can say someone pussed out. Some people are dicks. I say if you wanna race for money, go to the track and do it where conditions are totally fair for both people. And the loser won't be able to run off so easily.

WhiteDevil

Pushrod Power
Established Member
Yeah some late 80s piece of shit RS camaro wanted to race me. It was so ssad. Im talking i missed 3rd and spun like crazy and still put like 6 bus's on him. He was all man that the first time i have ever lost. I always beat mustangs. Who the **** has this guy been racing?????????? I could have ran faster than that piece of crap.

ModsAway

Established Member
No offence to the 5.0's in awesome shape and definately some of the guys on this board but that camero has probably been racing old 5.0's or even the 4 cylinder LX's lol.

To a lot of these morons a mustang is a mustang, they don't care if it has 500hp or 100hp they think its the same. dumbasses.

I had a guy do the same as the first post above, I raped him a few times in his Honda Civic and at the next light he told me "your lucky I don't have my Porsche.".

What an idiot, yeah if I had a civic and a Porsche I would definately take the Civic. :slap

Black3KGT

SECURITY
Established Member
I was in my SS one day last summer and some lil hip hop bitchboy in an older saturn that had some kinda lowering spring decals or some shit challenged me at a red, said he wanted to go for slips hahahahahaha I laughed at him and that was pretty much it.

fre

Established Member
lol I am going to use the "your lucky I don't have my f1 Mc Claren" line if I ever lose and get to talk to the guy at the next light. As far as the guy in the saturn wanting to go for slips if he wasn't joking I would pimp slap him and then say "I live my life a quarter mile at a time.":p

danssvt

The ricers are just funny.

Last summer I was just driving home one night and this kid shoots by me in the fast lane. He slows really fast to get beside of me. He is in a 19?? 3000 GT turbo. I am in my 1995 GT/Cobra Vert; F/L Mac headers,o/r H, flows w/dumps, pullies and CAI, stock gears and everything else. Anyway, the kid wants to run. I then get him on a "safer" side road and say we hit it from a roll. We are both in second and we hit it at about 27-30mph. He gets a little jump (a fender). I wind 2nd go to 3rd and by the time I have to shift to 4th I have a good 10 cars. I pulled off and he pulled in beside of me. He just looked at me in disbelief. He just kept saying my car has a turbo...my car has a turbo. I just said, "you've seen too many movies."

GN & SS PILOT

Established Member
Originally posted by Wild Bill
The other day a loser driving an old pos totally stock 80s camaro wanted to race me.I killed him then let off.He does the ricer fly-by and screams "is that all you got!?" So when I pulled up to the light I thought he was kidding and we were going to have a laugh,but the fool starts screaming he'll run me for $500,waiving a wad of cash at me.He started calling me a pussy,so I told him I would pay him $20 if his car could even go 14.5 in the 1/4.He started saying something like he had a viper and would run me.I then said to bring out his viper and I'll open up a can on that too.
This is the second time someone has pulled this $hit where they will only run you for an absurd amount of money. Do they actually think that means they win?How many others have had this? What did you say?
you should of told that loser to bring both of those cars to the next "midnite mayhem" & lets see him wave that wad of ca$h.

Stang2WRX

Established Member
Originally posted by danssvt

Last summer I was just driving home one night and this kid shoots by me in the fast lane. He slows really fast to get beside of me. He is in a 19?? 3000 GT turbo. I am in my 1995 GT/Cobra Vert; F/L Mac headers,o/r H, flows w/dumps, pullies and CAI, stock gears and everything else. Anyway, the kid wants to run. I then get him on a "safer" side road and say we hit it from a roll. We are both in second and we hit it at about 27-30mph. He gets a little jump (a fender). I wind 2nd go to 3rd and by the time I have to shift to 4th I have a good 10 cars. I pulled off and he pulled in beside of me. He just looked at me in disbelief. He just kept saying my car has a turbo...my car has a turbo. I just said, "you've seen too many movies."

This is actually a suprise to me...
My buddy is almost stock running 13 flat with his vr4

Wild Bill

Established Member
Re: Re: How many have seen this?

Originally posted by 87GN&01SS PILOT
you should of told that loser to bring both of those cars to the next "midnite mayhem" & lets see him wave that wad of ca$h.
Hey, I've met you before right?I think the last time I saw you was out in summerlin when I raced Travis in his Z06 on that closed road.:beer:

GN & SS PILOT

Established Member
Re: Re: Re: How many have seen this?

Originally posted by Wild Bill
Hey, I've met you before right?I think the last time I saw you was out in summerlin when I raced Travis in his Z06 on that closed road.:beer:
i dont live in summerlin, im between farm road & sunny springs lane, buffalo & tule springs, i somehow be seeing a bunch of black stangs with nice sounding exhaust in that area. if you ever see a black ss with plates: IFLYF22 or a gn with F22JET, that'll be me. :beer:

94RX-7

Established Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: How many have seen this?

Originally posted by 87GN&01SS PILOT
i dont live in summerlin, im between farm road & sunny springs lane, buffalo & tule springs, i somehow be seeing a bunch of black stangs with nice sounding exhaust in that area. if you ever see a black ss with plates: IFLYF22 or a gn with F22JET, that'll be me. :beer:
I'm not the smartest man in the world but I'm willing to bet that you fly F22 jets

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
Stang2WRX said:

Your buddy is either lying or has a freak! I've raced two highly modded VR-4's and the quickest of them (with a 700 Lb. weight reduction) can barely crack 12.7 in the 1/4.

Cobrastruk04

Stang2WRX said:

Im sorry i have to throw up the :bs: on the VR4
My friend has a VR4 with like 60K miles on it not hella modded but some and another friend of mine in a 01 GT with gears raced him and walked him hella bad and ive been in it and that thing is no where close to my 04 Cobra stock

Matt03Snake

Established Member
danssvt said:

Last summer I was just driving home one night and this kid shoots by me in the fast lane. He slows really fast to get beside of me. He is in a 19?? 3000 GT turbo. I am in my 1995 GT/Cobra Vert; F/L Mac headers,o/r H, flows w/dumps

WTF is a 1995 GT/Cobra?

Indykid

Established Member
I'm confused buy the poll. You state in your post that it was a guy in a camaro, however in the poll you say "ricer" which implies imports. So do you consider him a "ricer" because of the dreaded "ricer flyby"?

Almo

Established Member
Indykid said:
I'm confused buy the poll. You state in your post that it was a guy in a camaro, however in the poll you say "ricer" which implies imports. So do you consider him a "ricer" because of the dreaded "ricer flyby"?

You really just don't get it do you? :nonono:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread