How many jackasses can you get on one highway at the same time???

SVTORANGE

Established Member
LMAO this just happend on 95 by CATON avenue exit this week same type crash, Tractor trailers tangled up on North bound 95 and then a multi car accident on South bound side directly across the road it had 95 shutdown on both sides for hours

paluka21

Established Member
At least 104

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_25344737/no-charges-be-filed-104-car-pileup-i

Although to be fair, some of them probably stopped or slowed down properly and were clobbered by a jackass not paying attention.

Wow. Yeah road conditions can contribute to something like that, particularly if a fast moving front hits quickly on untreated roads. It's like a domino affect, especially if a light coating of snow hits the ground, and cars drive over the thin layer of snow essentially making it extremely slick and icy. I've seen it happen before where temperatures were just below freezing on I-270 spur near Bethesda, and the bridge was covered with ice. Cars were actually sliding sideways on the bridge trying to get over it, and slamming into the guard rails and each other. I build up enough momentum to allow my car to essentially drift over the bridge moving perfectly fine, until some idiot to my right decides I'm driving too slow, and tries to pass me, hence sliding into the side of my car. Dude couldn't even speak English when he was lying to the cop on the scene about me swerving in his lane. I could have laid that dude out right then and there.

Last edited:

Dsg-shaker

American Slothstronaut!
Established Member
What do you expect? It's Sacramento. Anyhoo that's what happens when shitty drivers are on the road

Users who are viewing this thread