How many members own or ordered an ecoboost?

MikeLTDLX

Established Member
I could not resist.... EcoSVO.jpg

nordy racer

Established Member
I'm close to about pulling the trigger on a EB.. I'm almost paid up on my 12 and keeper her as a play toy and getting the EB as a DD.. I'm up in the air if I want a MT and AT.. you know I would have to get a DP, CAI, and intercooler upgrade.. so maybe another AT could be in the family lol.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I had a customer order one, first one delivered and they love it.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I'm close to about pulling the trigger on a EB.. I'm almost paid up on my 12 and keeper her as a play toy and getting the EB as a DD.. I'm up in the air if I want a MT and AT.. you know I would have to get a DP, CAI, and intercooler upgrade.. so maybe another AT could be in the family lol.

Turbos love a torque converter, but I had to go manual. Picking up a 2015 would free you up to make your 2012 more track oriented...

nordy racer

Established Member
Turbos love a torque converter, but I had to go manual. Picking up a 2015 would free you up to make your 2012 more track oriented...

she wouldn't be a drag strip only car the Eco, so I'm thinking more in the line of the manual.. if I do, I guess that means I have to get a roll cage in the 2012 which I have been putting off as a street car :D

Users who are viewing this thread