How many mid GA people....

Speedisgood

Jason2K1IRS
Established Member
Gainesville, GA. It's not exactly mid GA, but I do like to go to Silver Dollar Raceway at least a couple of times a year. I think its a better track than the one we have in Commerce. Anyway, I have a friend who is a member of the GA F Body Association and he tells me they are having a shootout in Reynolds on March 18th. Myself and at least three other friends ( two late model mustangs and one 350Z ) are deffinately going. Last year I went to the same event and got all the runs I wanted for I think 15 bucks. If anyone's interested in embarassing some Firebirds and Camaros, I believe the event runs from 10AM to 5PM. I'll post the concrete details as far as price and time Monday night or Tuesday morning in case anyone is interested.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
esqeddy said:
That would be fun... maybe my car will be ready by then.
What the hell are you doing to it now Eddy? Putting jet engines on the sides?

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
esqeddy said:
800 Rear Wheel MegaWatt Gravaton Pulse Thrusters

:D :D :D
Single lawyer with a badass high HP Cobra and a thumping loud stereo system. Need to put that in a newspaper ad for singles!

Tricky

When this baby hits 88mph
Established Member
I'll be in Georgia this summer for the next 3 years! I'm actually heading to S. Georgia....Moody AFB to be exact. Right now I'm looking to pick up a 03/04 Cobra when I get there. Is my best bet to start looking in Florida for that or is it possible to pick up a Terminator in Georgia?

KVN03

The Darkside Rocks!
Established Member
That would be cool. have'nt seen many ppl in this area (Columbus) so I spend most of my time in Montgomery. There's a few in that area including some fox's, Mach 1 ect. that would prob be up to a road trip if not to far.

01 Cobra

Whine "O"
Established Member
BagwaZhang said:
Alright, should we try this again? Let's all go cruising and hang out or what?
I'm game dude finally got my new house situated and I'm ready. PM me or email me either will do. By the way I guess you finally got your car together. :thumbsup:

WayFastWhitey

Gin and Jews
Established Member
macon checking in, a few of my friends and i are heading up to the new summit racing store in mcdonough around 3-4pm today, its exit 216 off i-75 if anyones interested, and ive met 69cobrajet :beer: by far the sexiest mustang ive ever seen :bowdown:

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
Any updates on this? I think I'm going to setup a date with some friends here locally and post a place if anyone else wants to tag along.

check out Sportscarforum.net for other Georgia locals.

01 Cobra

Whine "O"
Established Member
bagwazhang if your looking maybe we can get it together this time. anybody got any ideas. how about an afternoon at hooters or something.

Users who are viewing this thread