how many miles does your svt focus have

19TbirdSC91

SC to SVT...
Established Member
My '03 Screamin Yellow ZX3 is about to hit 62k, I bought it Dec 23, 2007 with a little less than 42k for $12,500 :rolleyes: I didn't want to put that many miles on it.

Sean

qachargh

Established Member
62 and change. Just bought the thing. I need to replace the timing belt coming up on a couple thousand miles.

Slither

Established Member
My boss asked me earlier what his may be worth. Its an 03 IIRC with under 4,000 miles. Any ideas?

97CasperCobra

Track is Crack
when is the timing belt supposed to be changed again?
When I replaced mine at a little over 108K miles the timing belt looked fine. Like it was said a few posts up, it's not the timing belt, but the tensioner pullies you have to watch/replace. I think I was on borrowed time running it over 100K miles and not doing the procedure yet.

Currently about 112,500 miles......and counting. Putting 100/day on the SVT helps rack them up.:-D

HalfTime

Race it how you drive it.
Established Member
Just over 30k now, blown for the last 25k, went fully built 5k ago. I payed more for mods then I did for the car brand new with .3 miles on the clock.

fiveohwblow

Established Member
Buying mine tomorrow! Its an 04 Competition Orange and has 79k on the clock. Im excited! This is the first I have read about the idle/tensioner pulley. Do they go bad? I am considering an underdrive pulley, should I just find one thats a reliable kit?

Users who are viewing this thread