How Many Miles on your new '03

Black Cobra

Established Member
Several have reported milage in the 30 to 60 mile range. How many miles was on your new '03 when you picked it up.

eddy z

Established Member
at this point as I saw it first hand today. my car had 30 miles.. that is suppose to be it per my dealership until I pick it up within the next few days... Claim it was for the road test... Question is who performs these road tests???

StreetStalker

Established Member
My Odometer had 8 miles on it. I told the dealer that I wouldn't
take the car if it had too many miles. I didn't want anyone testdriving the car during the break-in period. I am real pain in the arse when it comes to that kind of thing. :D

svt03

Established Member
when i picked my car up today it had 21 miles on it.

hantzis

Established Member
Originally posted by StreetStalker
My Odometer had 8 miles on it. I told the dealer that I wouldn't
take the car if it had too many miles. I didn't want anyone testdriving the car during the break-in period. I am real pain in the arse when it comes to that kind of thing. :D

You weren't a pain in the arse StreetStalker, you were smart to require this. Otherwise you would have acquired your Cobra with 20-40 miles of abuse during the breakin period.

RED '03

Established Member
Mine came off the truck with 9 miles. I drove it and it had 11. My salesman at Village Ford (Dearborn) drove the car from storage to the showroom instead of the regular car porter, good guy, as soon as it arrived. VIN is *368. The Yellow Cobra at the same dealer, VIN *035 has at least 15 and probably more, it had a sticker in the window stating it had been through a 15.1 mile audit drive.

Mowgli

Established Member
6-8 max is nominal milage.

If your car had more than that and doesn't have an factory audit sticker on it, someone took it for a joyride.

Period.

Users who are viewing this thread