How many of you are holding out for 2016 MY?

Rct851

Established Member
If 435bhp in a base GT isn't enough for you, I don't know what to tell you lol. Honestly, you can't get any better than that for $32k.

Looking at his stable I think he's ready to spend more than 32k if ford built the car he's looking for. I really think fird is trying to stagger the updates and we will see an even better package after the gen6 camaro is out

sawman70

Something Witty!
Established Member
Looking at his stable I think he's ready to spend more than 32k if ford built the car he's looking for. I really think fird is trying to stagger the updates and we will see an even better package after the gen6 camaro is out

It was a "look at me, look at me" comment anyway. He was knocking anything that isn't a GT500.

stanglife0419

Established Member
I'm waiting for the 2016's for a few reasons, in no particular order:

-More time to see if any issues develop as more miles are logged
-Gives me more time to save up a bigger down payment
-Not really in love with any of the current colors, so I'm curious to see if they change any
-Sync 3

Lemers

Established Member
There is very little difference in the 15 vs 16 argument. Only Triple Yellow and Guard will be discontinued and probably Grabber Blue and Green added. Sync 3 and not much else will be the difference.
I ordered my 15 day 1 the order banks opened and do not regret it at all. Although I do have my eye on a 16 GT350R (yes I am an addict lol)

Not sure about Ford changing the available colors. Ford has shown a GT350 in Triple Yellow and the Shelbys are supposed to be MY16s.

Rct851

Established Member
I'm waiting for the next GT500 with an auto.
I think its comming, and it will be glorious. Ford knows gt500 will sell and they already have a vehicle for everybody. All that's left is a King Kong hellkitty crusher. basically just build a 3900lb hellcat and watch it go.... Especially with a the ford aftermarket

viperakron

Established Member
I think its comming, and it will be glorious. Ford knows gt500 will sell and they already have a vehicle for everybody. All that's left is a King Kong hellkitty crusher. basically just build a 3900lb hellcat and watch it go.... Especially with a the ford aftermarket

I have a Hellcat now. Was going to put an auto in a GT500. Hellcat auto is fantastic!!! Car just too heavy and big.
As you say take 500# off is a smaller Mustang package with auto equal to Torqueflite and you have a winner.

Ramairgt1

Whipped
Established Member
Decided not to wait and picked up my '15 GT PP Saturday for $4500 off MSRP. I'm not worried about a HP bump as a tune and intake will take care of that. The more you wait the less time you will have to enjoy the car.

Users who are viewing this thread