How many of you daily drive your cars?

warpd

Established Member
I'm getting agitated after seeing all of you with super low mileage cars. My car is about to roll over 98k (it still runs like a top) its my daily driver and I was wondering who all daily drives their cars and how many miles you have on your cars?

olgreydog7

Jaded
Established Member
dd with 88k on it. Of course, being in the Navy, it will sit for months at a time, with just an occasional drive to keep everything lubed while I'm at sea.

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
dd .,.,just hit 36k.,., bought new., not very far from work and the wifes car gets the trips :shrug:
not that you asked about 03=04's or anything.,., just saw the post :)

but you guys with 80 and 90 .,., thats about ave I would say

Last edited:

brkntrxn

Inappropriate Motorsports
Established Member
No daily driving here:

Our 99 has 21,000 or so but experiences life to the fullest (three engines, two trannies, three rear ends, two blowers, two radiators, two exhaust setups, two fuel setups, and god-knows-what-else).

Our 01 has 35,000 on it, bought it new with 165 miles.

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
Not a DD with about 23k on the clock. I've driven it all of 3k miles the last 3 years though....it's depressing...

SUPERSEXY32V

people know me
Established Member
DD w/109k! runs great....will probably short block sometime before the year is over though.
Tranny has never missed a beat either. Justed replaced the clutch for the first time 3k ago. 290 RWHP

cobraracer46

Banned
I only drive my Cobra once a week and the rest of of the time I'm riding a bicycle everywhere. A typical week would be 30 miles on the cobra and 120 miles on the bike.

Boss75

Shoot first
Established Member
DD with 106k on the car and 45k on the engine. Although during the warm months, my R6 gets a lot of the miles.

Users who are viewing this thread