How many of you have problematic neighbors???

radaman

Established Member
I do, the ones across the street party every other night, literally. Noisy bastards for sure and the police shuts them down regularly. Just curious as to what other problems some people have here.

jerrad

RIP Gump
Established Member
I live in a pretty nice apartment complex and the people under me had a party, I wake up the next morning and this guy asks if I knew what happened. One guy broke a beer mug and stabbed a guy in the chest with it. Collapsed his lung and had to have emergency surgery. They had to move based on the attempted murder charges.

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
Most of my neighbors are in their 80s so it looks like a ghost town most of the time; I couldn't ask for a quieter neighborhood.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
My neighbors were evicted not too long ago (I live in a duplex) and they sold (based on their customers' appearances) crack or meth. I never had to worry about them calling the cops on me though and they were nice when I saw them. The only thing that got on my nerves was when their two pits would dig under the dividing fence and Dozer wouldn't take a shit in the mornings if I was running late because they wanted to play together. I'm glad they're gone though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hmbre97

Eaton powered
Established Member
The neighbors that live to the right of me are the worst. Their dog kept breaking the bottom half of the privacy fence boards and I couldn't replace them fast enough. One day, the bastard breaks off two boards and sticks his head under the fence. Well, my male boston terrier is super protective of his little sister so he ran over there to keep the dog out and wound up getting bit on the face. $600 later at the vet, I had enough. Had to go over and set shit straight; now they keep the bastard tied up because they're too lazy to correct the root cause of the problem.

Also, thier yard is such utter shit. It's rediculous as there is a definitive line between my place and thiers where it goes from thick grass to baron desert. It looks even worse now that the grass is green again.

http://maps.google.com/maps?cbp=1,3...83,-97.542908&ll=30.529883,-97.542908&layer=c

Last edited:

radaman

Established Member
Most of my neighbors are in their 80s so it looks like a ghost town most of the time; I couldn't ask for a quieter neighborhood.

You lucky Son of a gun! I guess it could be worse, could have bloods/crips doing drive bys on each other all times of the night. I am surrounded by a crap load of barking dogs though, crap drives me crazy as hell...again, not gun shots, but you get the picture. Seems like peace and quiet is a thing of the past now a days.

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
I have an over-talkative, over-dramatic girl to one side (but she doesn't mind noise and she stays inside mostly) and a group of guys who party almost every night on the other side.

It's great. The noise is never that bad, considering, and I party with my neighbors all the time. The coolest thing is that I can basically be as loud as I want and no one cares. College town ftw!

AZSnake98

NVWSSV
Established Member
Shit... I so much as go outside and sneeze any time after 10pm ANY DAY and the cops come beating down my door for disturbing the peace because one of the Old, Stuffy, Mad-At-The-World neighbors has a bug up their ass. They are too old to have fun and party... so they don't want anyone else to. It's ****ing pathetic I feel like I'm in jail sometimes.

Caiviera On

?
Established Member
I live in a decent apartment complex in the Greenbelt. My neighbors are 35 and up and rarely ever go outside except to leave for work. So I guess I would be the problematic neighbor when I have parties

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
12 years ago I lived on the first floor of an apartment complex. Two old ladies lived above me, they would get up at 3 am and pace back and forth from 3 am to 6 am every morning. They would wake me up every night, I use to get so pissed.

JasonSnake

Established Member
My neighborhood is TOO quiet. I get so bored here. There are no cool neighbors or any girls whatsoever. It's mostly kids and family starters.

Nick44

Banned
I bought my first home on a nice beachside street in the Panhandle, and I have to say for the first time in my life I actually know my neighbors. Everyone of them so far is awesome, very friendly, we often end up drinking in someones garage randomly on a weekend night. Mostly mid 30's veterans/military.

Last week I flipped a 2005 Mustang GT and my neighbor handed me the keys to his jeep while I searched for a new car. Good people.

floyd4ford

Ford guy
Established Member
I bought my first home on a nice beachside street in the Panhandle, and I have to say for the first time in my life I actually know my neighbors. Everyone of them so far is awesome, very friendly, we often end up drinking in someones garage randomly on a weekend night. Mostly mid 30's veterans/military.

Last week I flipped a 2005 Mustang GT and my neighbor handed me the keys to his jeep while I searched for a new car. Good people.

That is preety damn nice. I live in Tn. so I dont have neighbors!

SoCalCobra

Intaker & 7.5" Pistons!
Established Member
I have some neighbors across the street from me that think they're loud ass bass from their car stereo systems is something we should all enjoy. They party every weekend without fail. They'll blare their systems all night, rattling my windows.

Of course, they're sound asleep at 8AM, but I'm not. I've been known to start up the Cobra and wake the dead after one of their nights of partying and keeping me up.

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
My neighbors are super friendly and are not elderly. I consider them to be my best neighbors yet. One guy loves to bullshit with me whenever i walk out of my door, but i think hes just still excited to see a fellow former Bostonian in the neighborhood. But I deserve this easy goin suburb neighborhood, because ive had my share of neighbor hell. Rather than rant about the clowns now, Id rather just forget the past and move on.

Users who are viewing this thread