How many people have the 10th Ann. Edition?

mattletourneau

Established Member
10th

10th convert black on black....Minneapolis, MN...eager to drive the car since I haven't driven since last Oct with all the snow.

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
Mountain Snake..!

10th Anniversary Torch Red Coupe carving up roads in the mountain state of WV.

Tried to submit pic but couldn't find the option??? Did 'they' stop allowing us to post pics??

Jagged Edge

Established Member
I got a black coupe
Bradenton, FL
JE
0584.jpg

Avon, OH here. Someone asked about color matched interior parts so I've included a picture of my Automter dash cluster. Dont ask for the color code, I told the body shop to match the color, and that's all I know.
cobraint2.jpg

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
'Termi8tor', can you get us the shop name and who you dealt with for the color match? If we get the brand and color percentages, we can take it from there.

Last edited:

~Lucky 13~

midget kicker
Established Member
I have only been looking into getting a 03 for like a month now. I think I am going to get just a regular black coupe but there are so many guys from Mass or around MA that now have Cobras. I have seen like ten 10th anniv owners on here and at least 100 regular Cobra owners from this site and a few others from Mass, NH, Maine. There are probably hundreds but its cool to know we are out in force against the bow ties. I hope this year at Epping will be sick and I hope that this year by the time FFW comes around I will have a 03 as well as all of you. Take it easy :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread