How many SVT owners in DE

SKYWALKR

Established Member
Main street used to be a good place to find them, then scoot over to Sandy Brea do the deed and come back... its been a while though. last time I ran anyone there it was in my Z28... :nonono: I miss that car... The cobra will have to attempt to fill the void :thumbsup:

Luke

ICEMAN9648

Established Member
Ok guys well it seems like plenty of us are intrested in getting together. How would Friday (Black Friday) work for everyone? This Friday night will be the final night that Cecil County will be open also. Maybe we could meet up some where around Newark or 202. Then either go get a bite to eat, or head out to Cecil County that night. Even if we dont run we could just watch. I'm thinking that VINNIE from NLOC will also be there with his new nitrous set up and his Whipple Charger. Expecting to run a 9.XX time. Quite a few people probably have off this Friday so it would probably be ther best time to get together. Let me know what you think.

Jason

VETTEHUNTER

No cure for this disease.
Established Member
ICEMAN9648 said:
Ok guys well it seems like plenty of us are intrested in getting together. How would Friday (Black Friday) work for everyone? This Friday night will be the final night that Cecil County will be open also. Maybe we could meet up some where around Newark or 202. Then either go get a bite to eat, or head out to Cecil County that night. Even if we dont run we could just watch. I'm thinking that VINNIE from NLOC will also be there with his new nitrous set up and his Whipple Charger. Expecting to run a 9.XX time. Quite a few people probably have off this Friday so it would probably be ther best time to get together. Let me know what you think.

Jason
I'm going to Cecil tonight. Hoping for mid 12's or better :banana:
This will be my first time running this car there.

VETTEHUNTER

Established Member
Nevermind...Just found out Cecil is closed tonight due to "Freezing" conditions :nonono:
Might be up for Test and tune tomorrow or next saturday though.

ICEMAN9648

Established Member
Yeah I heard that also....It blows I was looking forward to going......

VETTEHUNTER said:
Nevermind...Just found out Cecil is closed tonight due to "Freezing" conditions :nonono:
Might be up for Test and tune tomorrow or next saturday though.

TR03Mach1

Black Snake
Established Member
vipergts281 said:
I'll be out in the Newark/West Chester area tonight. Should be with my buddy in his red Mach 1.
Oh really? Maybe you should tell him that! LOL I believe our newly 'charged Blue Mach 1 buddy will be joining us. I was out and about with him last night.

ICEMAN9648

Established Member
TR03Mach1 said:
Oh really? Maybe you should tell him that! LOL I believe our newly 'charged Blue Mach 1 buddy will be joining us. I was out and about with him last night.

Well I'll be working at Kohls on Kirkwood Hwy until 11. If you guys are still going to be out I'll join up for a little bit. Or you could just swing by the kohls and ask for Loss Prevention at customer service....I'll come meet you. My L will be parked out back.

Jason

vipergts281

Established Member
VETTEHUNTER said:
I just hope to see somebody out tonight. I was out last light for a few hours and --- No Action --- :fm:
I saw you (assuming it was you) last night at the intersection of 202 and 141. I was sitting at the light on 141 waiting to turn onto 202 north and I saw you heading south on 202. I flashed my lights at you but I don't think you saw me. Btw, I was with 3 Mach 1's.

vipergts281

Established Member
ICEMAN9648 said:
Well I'll be working at Kohls on Kirkwood Hwy until 11. If you guys are still going to be out I'll join up for a little bit. Or you could just swing by the kohls and ask for Loss Prevention at customer service....I'll come meet you. My L will be parked out back.

Jason
Do you work every Saturday? We can meet up next time......I'm just reading your post now, hence me not coming to Kohls last night.

ICEMAN9648

Established Member
vipergts281 said:
Do you work every Saturday? We can meet up next time......I'm just reading your post now, hence me not coming to Kohls last night.

I pretty much work every Saturday but not this one. I scored some tickets to the Army Navy game Sat. night. This week I work Tues, Thurs, and Fri Nights.

Jason

VETTEHUNTER

Established Member
vipergts281 said:
I saw you (assuming it was you) last night at the intersection of 202 and 141. I was sitting at the light on 141 waiting to turn onto 202 north and I saw you heading south on 202. I flashed my lights at you but I don't think you saw me. Btw, I was with 3 Mach 1's.
Gene was it at or around Mid-Night that you saw me... If so I was heading back down to Newark. :bash: Man that sucks, I can't believe I didn't see you guys. I was on 202 all night on the look-out for you too!!! :fm:
Oh well, there's always next weekend.
I was thinking of going to the last Test and Tune at Cecil next Saturday to try and get some times under my belt with this thing basically stock before I do my build-up this winter. Let me know if you are interested in maybe meeting up and heading down there for a few hours....That goes for any of you guys!!! ;-)

Mike

Last edited:

ICEMAN9648

Established Member
VETTEHUNTER said:
Gene was it at or around Mid-Night that you saw me... If so I was heading back down to Newark. :bash: Man that sucks, I can't believe I didn't see you guys. I was on 202 all night on the look-out for you too!!! :fm:
I was thinking of going to the last Test and Tune at Cecil next Saturday to try and get some times under my belt with this thing basically stock before I do my build-up this winter. Let me know if you are interested in maybe meeting up and heading down there for a few hours....That goes for any of you guys!!! ;-)

Mike

If we go early I'm game. I gotta be at the Link somtime that afternoon.....

Jason

vipergts281

Established Member
VETTEHUNTER said:

Mike
Yes, it was around that time. I saw you sitting at the light, so I flashed my high beams about a dozen times, lol. I kept looking for you in the rear view thinking you may have turned around. We were coming from Newark, heading to West Chester. We hung out there a bit and then headed back to Newark and then home.

Let me know how you do at Cecil. I'm not a fan of going to the track, so I won't be there this Saturday.

See you around. :beer:

03cobra 87GN

Established Member
i would like to meet up with some of you guys but my clutch is about to take a shit so i will be replacing that soon. since my cobra is my DD i'm taking it easy on the car till i get a clutch in. but after that i'm game if i'm not working
-Tim

i work at martin honda and every couple of days a see a redfire cobra going down clve. ave with exhaust. your car sounds good.

Zentenk

Established Member
Man I'd love to cruise around w/ you guys but... I don't know my way out of a cardboard box around here... I know some friends that know their way around Newark. I need to wait till spring though :( I need relocation brackets, lower control arms and hopefully some DR's.

VETTEHUNTER

Established Member
Zentenk said:
Man I'd love to cruise around w/ you guys but... I don't know my way out of a cardboard box around here... I know some friends that know their way around Newark. I need to wait till spring though :( I need relocation brackets, lower control arms and hopefully some DR's.
Yo, thats cool man...Say, what do you have done to your Bird???? I miss the hell out of my T/A (SEE SIG ABOVE), but I have to tell you that I'm enjoying this Cobra a hell of a lot more :rolling: TOTALLY Different cars!!!!!
I've had nothing but F-Bods since I was 16. I had a 85 T/A, a 92 Aniversery Z28, a SuperCharged 95 Z28, and my 99 LS1 T/A, so I'm no stranger to your car and I still love em. Hit me up in the spring and we can roll around a little ;-)
Mike

Last edited:

Zentenk

Established Member
As long as you don't have too much done I may give you a good run. ;) That is if I become one with my car... I got it in July and have taken it to Cecil County once (first time ever at the track) I sucked. Would love to run you, have ran no one yet... will probably practice running against my friends 05 GTO.

Users who are viewing this thread