How much $$ are Mystic Verts selling for?

JerseySVT

Established Member
Theres an 04 mystic vert at a local stealership thats been sitting on their lot for at least 6 months. Its got 28,000 mi on it and they are asking $29,000.

Seems like a good price so im left wondering why it hasnt sold yet. Theres not much of a market around here for that type of vehicle, but I would think it should have sold by now anyway.:shrug:

Is that normal price or is it a good deal?

Snakebite2k3

Pray For The Dead To Rise
Established Member
$29k for 28k miles seems a lil high. These cars go for about $28-$32k with under 20k miles

SpectorV

Established Member
for a Mystichrome vert with low miles IF its in good shape and no wrecks it should sell for 30+... sadly.... I mean think about it 03 coupes with good miles go for high 20s... and the mystichrome are assumed more rare when they are not~ other than the added price for the paint (like 1700 bucks or something like that~ not sure exactly). I think 28k would be more of a coupe price and add on another 2-3 for the vert...

some local dealership just sold an 04 silver vert with 36k miles for 32k.... I thought it would never sell but some idiot purchased it.

FlaSeaDude

Building a Perfect Beast
Established Member
Theres an 04 mystic vert at a local stealership thats been sitting on their lot for at least 6 months. Its got 28,000 mi on it and they are asking $29,000.

Seems like a good price so im left wondering why it hasnt sold yet. Theres not much of a market around here for that type of vehicle, but I would think it should have sold by now anyway.:shrug:

Is that normal price or is it a good deal?

I would think you should be able to get it for around $27,500 to $28,000. I bought mine a little over 2 years ago for a little over $30K (they were asking $33K) and it had 16K miles on it at the time.

Good Luck! :beer:

Whatever you decide, be sure to run a CarFax check BEFORE you decide to buy...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread