How much did you buy yours for?

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
Sorry i didnt do a search, but i was just seeing how much you bought your gt500 for? I was at my local ford dealership the other day and there were 2 in there selling for $119,750. I was like wtf msrp is 47,000! I asked the salesman why i wouldnt just spend another 50k and get 1 of the 5 ford gts they had on the showroom. He said because those aren't $170,000 there 350,000. So i just want to see if this dealership is on crack, or if thats what you guys paid. I mean they had a 03 cobra in there with 32,000 miles for 31k.

BBCOBRA

Established Member
well, there are idiots that try to charge those kinds of prices, then they are bigger idiots that pay them anyway! :loser:

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
$119K for a GT500?
:lol:

$350K for a GT
:lol: :lol:

Oohh yeahh, definitely smoking rocks. :fart:

crispy23c

SVT Chupacabra
Established Member
Tell 'em to f*ck off. I've had it with these j.o. dealers. :loser:
Tell them that you can buy a Ford GT of 8-10 under sticker, and a Shelby for 5-10k over. You can find these prices anywhere on the web. :read:
What bawlz! Holllly Crap! :cuss: :eek:

I picked up my 07/Shelby GT500,with all 3 options. It's a coupe/White/Blue-Lemans-Stripes,and paid MSRP=$45,060.00. There are dealers out there that will sell them for msrp.You just have to not give up and buy the first one that you come across. You may get luck like i did and pay msrp,but i put a deposit way back in Dec.,of 2004.Just don't let these greedy dealers out there take advantage of you. I think that the market will settle down ounce the fisical year of 07 ends,and the new 2008 mopdel come availiable. There will be 07 Shelbys out there sitting on there lots and you can believe that thses same dealers will be more then willing to sell them for msrp,or even below msrp. Just my thought.

Fenah

Crazy Greek Man
Established Member
Those stupid dealers are so damn Greedy! :nonono: :whine: :nono: :poke:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread