How much do you think my Cobra Vert is worth?

1CEBITN

Blue by you!
Established Member
The car looks great but, since brand new ones can be had for around $35k or less, and you have voided the warranty with the chip/pulley, I would say $30k. Maybe ask $32k. Mods don't usually bring an increase selling price. You never get the mod money back unless someone is willing to pay for them with cash in hand. You will have better luck parting it out, I would bet. Too bad about the mini-van. I may be joining you in the next year! :)

Killer Cobra

Established Member
I can put is all back to stock except for the springs if need be. I'll probably do that just to make a few bucks back. Yeah .. Hopefully in a few years something nicer will be out and I will jump on it then. Just need the space the mini van can offer plus drop my payments in half! wow that would be nice!

Warranty hasen't been voded. It hasn't been in the shop with these mods.

03torchvert

Established Member
I just paid $35,200 for mine 3 weeks ago. I would put the car back to stock and sell the mods at the market. The little bit extra you may or maynot get for the mods is not worth it. Most people want a virgin anyways.

Vaelin

Established Member
I'm interested in some of your mods if you do decide to switch back to stock. :) PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread