how much fuel have you added....

BAD03SVT

Established Member
you guys with the predator programmers. i was talking to another terminator owner and i started to wonder. how much fuel have you had to the regular pulley tune and what were your mods.

maoun

Established Member
i've never configured a predator without needing full fuel added.....that's cali for ya

BAD03SVT

Established Member
so when you choose the predator tune you then go to fuel and add it all the way????

mystic1

KB'd BITCH!!!!
Established Member
When I did mine I took 10% timing out and then add 10% fuel to be safe to get to the tuner. I then left the timing and started taking fuel out of the car, and just got it tuned right that way. I think I was at 1% above zero. Changed the plugs and car has ran great since. I have no miss fire or anything. But every car is different, just get on a dyno and start screwing with it.

Chonger

The Korean Connection
Established Member
Do not go by what worked for another car. Every car is a little different. I have seen 2 cars with a pulley tune with the exact same mods have different AF ratios.

Go to a dyno and have it checked.

BAD03SVT

Established Member
well mine was pretty good before and then the other day it was showing lean and wouldnt respond to fuel being added, but now i think it was the A/F machine the copper pipe that goes into the pipe was bent

Users who are viewing this thread