How much HP with s-trim and t-trim combos

50_Dave

Established Member
Just kind of curious about people's set up with both s-trims and t-trims and how much power they are making with them.

98Vobra

Established Member
I made 430rwhp and 400rwtq with a Vortech V1-s trim with the 3.60 pulley and a AFM power pipe. Max psi=10 at 6,700RPM. That is on stock bottom end. I also have 42lb injectors a lightning MAF and a adjustable FPR. Don't know if thats going to help you?
Steve

50_Dave

Established Member
Thats cool.

Was looking to get an idea with those who have cranked up the boost on the s-trim on built bottem ends as well.

black96snake

Established Member
477rwhp 424rwtq, SC trim, 3.4 RR pulley ~15 psi, mongoose pipe, 42# injectors. Built motor, upgrading to S trim impeller, should have new numbers in about a week.

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
Here's my combo...

570 RWHP 470 TWTQ on 14 psi of Vortech Strim boost with a built "forged" bottom end, stage 1 cams, and ported heads... The car traps in the 128's with a very easy launch and no powershifting on ET Streets. The car is getting a trans-brake'd C4 and spooled rear in the next few weeks so well see how deep into the 130's we can get with that combo. A T trim or JT trim upgrade is in my future too...

dsc00090.jpg

Last edited:

50_Dave

Established Member
xtremejc said:
570 RWHP 470 TWTQ on 14 psi of Vortech Strim boost with a built "forged" bottom end, stage 1 cams, and ported heads... The car traps in the 128's with a very easy launch and no powershifting on ET Streets. The car is getting a trans-brake'd C4 and spooled rear in the next few weeks so well see how deep into the 130's we can get with that combo. A T trim or JT trim upgrade is in my future too...
Nice numbers.

What kind of fuel system are you running, and what is your compression ratio?

Users who are viewing this thread