How much is a 93R

cobra0393

Established Member
Ive been wanting to buy a 93R but wasnt sure how much they go for. What kind off price range do they have. What should i look for. And is there any for sale:)

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
Currently the 93R's (on ebay) seem to be bidding in the low to mid $20K's. They are getting very close, and in some cases passing their original MSRP of $25,692. There was a 93R recently that sold in the teens, but most others are usually in the area I spoke of above. Other sale sources Hemmings, Mustang and Ford Trader etc. have these cars for sale in the $30K's and low $40k's for "as-new" examples, but this is not what the ebay market shows.

This is the place to find an R-Model. What are your interests for the car, racing, street, show driver/collector?

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
Yeah what Robert said... Stock 93R's with under 2k miles are bringing in the neighborhood of $24K-$25K. They have been steady at that price for about 3 years now. I have seen some under 100 mile cars sell for high 20's- just over $30K.

I bought my second 93R with 36k miles the other day for $16,200 but the car needs some detailing. Thats the lowest I have ever heard of a stock 93R selling for. I have seen one race roller sell for around $15K a few years ago.

****OFF TOPIC: Robert M check your PMs****

Users who are viewing this thread